Test Model Zero For FREE | We Love Testing

There is quite a few but it’s unusual for something like this gaining less than one hundred posts…good luck to those who’ve entered :four_leaf_clover:

There are really enough who like to participate.
I hope there will be chosen some with knowledge! :wink:

1 Like

@fhassm I hope so too man. It should not be just a lucky draw where we have a winner who gets a free item and then disappears till the next giveaway.:frowning2:

3 Likes

Congratulations @elmo41683 @dez_s @ndalby

2 Likes

GREAT!
Congrats to elmo41683, dez_s and ndalby. :smile:
Waiting for your opinions!

2 Likes

I just got home from work and saw if had notifications, What, I got chossen… Thank you thank you thank you @AnkerOfficial can’t wait to get this

And congrats @Dez_S and @ndalby

3 Likes

Wow…:astonished: :open_mouth: …certainly wasn’t expecting to be in the chosen three…many thanks @AnkerOfficial you’ve certainly set my weekend off to an awesome start :thumbsup:

Congrats to my fellow testers @elmo41683 @Dez_S :clap: :clap: …based on their past reviews, no doubt this one will be awesome :ok_hand:

:

4 Likes

Congrats @elmo41683 @Dez_S and @ndalby :clap:t2::clap:t2:

Looking forward to reading your reviews

2 Likes

Really great to see you get chosen.
So a perfect review will be made!

Fine you are on board.
There is a lot to talk about regarding that excellent speaker.

Congratulations @elmo41683, @ndalby and @Dez_S.
Happy for your winning and look forward to your awesome reviews :thumbsup:

6 Likes

Thank you! @AnkerOfficial The Model Zero is the most interesting speaker you’ve released up to date! I look forward to testing and reviewing it.

Congrats to fellow members @elmo41683 and @ndalby :smiley:

4 Likes

Congratulation to all 3 testers. Looking forward for your reviews

3 Likes

Yeah Ndalby, I decided to let this one go and not to try for it. I have two kids and several games to play with them and I just would not have the time to do anything with it. Happy testing Anker forum winners.

1 Like

Congratulations to all the winners :slight_smile: !

2 Likes

Congrats @elmo41683, @Dez_S and @ndalby! Looking forward to your reviews! :tada:

3 Likes

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

I really feel sorry for the Amazon delivery drivers, it’s New Years eve and they are still on delivery runs, point in fact the Zero which was delivered at 7:30pm tonight…

Thanks again @AnkerOfficial for the selection, will be getting on with the review once the New Year has passed :thumbsup:

7 Likes

Ditto, mine arrived on Sunday when they normally don’t deliver. My review will also be coming soon

3 Likes

Enjoy your New Year’s Eve!
There is no hurry.

Never forget, that those delivery fellows are bad paid all over the world.
I give them usual a tip of 2 Euros.
Not much, but good for them

A lot of friends I got acting this way.
Honk , honk, when they see me around the house and on the road! :grin: