Test Model Zero For FREE | We Love Testing

Lv12
December 4, 2018 11:03am:#6
I would do a video unboxing and review,
I would compare it to a few other speakers I have such as the flare, motion Q, Polk Audio Speakers, and my Sony speakers.
I would do a loudness test using my meter to gauge how loud it is at certain distances and also a range test to see how far away from the source it can play.
I will also do a splash/water test to see how well it handles it and last but not least I will share my video review and unboxing to Facebook, Twitter, and Amazon

I think what @fhassm is saying that he hopes it’s active members of the community who win and not someone who just signed up or only post when there are test it chances to get free stuff. He wants someone who is active and post regularly to win as they are more likely to post a proper review and testing than someone who just wants something for free

3 Likes

My 18th month wants to call santa via Google Assistant, fingers crossed this is loud and clear enough to keep her attention…

That is awesome! 3 winners is great and all part of this community, even better! Good Luck y’all!!!

1: I’ll review contents/accessories, sound quality and volume, battery life at different volume settings, and also a water test.

2: I’ll start with an unboxing, showing what’s included with the Model Z, then proceed with testing the audio at home (low noise environment) and at work (a high noise area) to see how the sound carries in spaces versus other existing speakers (Soundcore Motion Q, Aomias BT speakers). With the water test, well…I have a tub and no water bill. I will also run full battery life at specific volume settings (25 and 50 at home, 100 at work)
Location, USA

I would first do an unboxing of the product and include initial thoughts. I would test the loudness of it and test the bass. I would listen to all different types of genres of music at varying volume and some videos to test it’s all around sound quality. Also, I would test it in different settings. For example, high ceilings, low ceilings and outside. I would test the maximum distance it can be connected to by blue tooth and also test out the water-resistance of the speaker. I would also want to test out how long the Model Zero takes to charge and how long it can play music on one charge. I would be reviewing this speaker in the US and would share it on Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, and Reddit. I would last give my final impression and go over my likes and dislikes. I would also post a follow-up video about 3 months after, explaining how I have been using it in everyday life and do a slight review of the Model Zero after 3 months.

I would unbox, looking at packaging aesthetics, size, and connectivity with various devices. Then test the sound, bass, volume, highs and lows in different settings, open and closed venues, and compare it between other speakers from ANKER/UEBOOMand other brands). Write pros and cons to give a true, unbiased opinion. Use it as the main source of sound for the office party for Christmas. Review ease of use, battery life (at different volumes), buttons and settings, accessories and splash test :slight_smile:
Shout out for UK Testers woooo

Thank you to @AnkerOfficial

Unboxing - How easy it is to get the unit out
Setup - How easy it is to set it up and play something
Loudness - How loud it is and is there any distortions
Clarity - At normal volume, how are the bass and treble
Range - How far can the speaker be
Battery - How long does it need to charge and how long does it last

USA

Hi. I’d love to give this product a professional and in-depth review. My method of review would be a YouTube Video uploaded in 1080p to my channel, which will be filmed on a Sony PXW-160.

My plan of review would be as follows:

1. First Look - overview of the box, the pricing, the listed specifications and some beauty-shots.

2. Unboxing - a gradual unboxing of the product, detailing the items included, and a initial impression of the weighting and feel.

3. Power on - first time device activation, demonstrating how the device operates when first powered on.

4. Connection/Pairing - a real-time demonstration of pairing the speaker with my phone (OnePlus 6T). This will show how easy/fast the speaker pairs with a phone.

5. Features - a look at what capabilities the speaker has (Bluetooth, AptX, Smart Integration, Battery Life, etc)

6. Sound - my first impression of the sound, detailing the bass response, as well as the mids and highs, giving a general assessment to how the speaker sounds.

7. Seven days later - I believe speakers can sound better after a ‘burn in’ period, meaning I will play music through them for several hours over seven days, to see if the sound quality improves and to what degree.

8. Closing Statements - an overview of my initial opinion of the speaker, going over how it sounds, how it is to use and the my general thoughts on it.

9. Technical data - I have access to a semi-anachoic chamber and high-end audio monitoring equipment, so I will measure a frequency-response graph for viewers who may be interested in this.

That would conclude my review. This would be uploaded to YouTube, as well as featuring a disclaimer of being provided a free product for review, although noting that this had not affected my opinion of the product, resulting in a fair, unbiased and honest review.

Please find below a screenshot of my social media share.

Kind regards,

Harvey

1 Like

Please do not copy other’s testing plan, otherwise you will be less qualified for this testing program.

1 Like

We understand and truly appreciate your guys’ kind suggestion, which is helping the community to generate more positive content. We’re trying to treat every participant fair, since this one is mostly taking the testing plan into consideration.

1 Like

@abbas_mustafa_abbas1 did you seriously just copy my testing plan and try to use it as your own? Really? Why not create your own realistic testing plan

3 Likes

Thanks for this latest testing event! I am a professional photographer based in New York City, USA with a large following on social media. I’ve also been a pro club DJ for 20+ years and have done High Fidelity & video installations. I am also a computer system builder.

As a thorough reviewer, I depend on reviews for my own purchases and I hope that people will find my contributions helpful in their own purchasing decisions.

I’m interested in testing & reviewing the Model Zero. I would take professional product photos of the unit before testing to show the detail and quality of Anker’s craftsmanship via lifestyle photos in my home, either at my computer workstation and/or in the living room. With that in mind, I’d test the sound with different applications & genres with an Android smartphone and Apple iPad.

I am an experienced reviewer & influencer with Anker (and others) and post many of my reviews on my large 26K+ Following Facebook page at the Tech Reviews album here: https://www.facebook.com/dezsantanaphoto/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1132162860167743

I hope @AnkerOfficial considers me in this round and good luck to all!

1 Like

yea I accidentally hit ENTER before i wrote anything, lol

quick as a tortoise lol

If chosen to review the Model Zero

I would take steps by step photos of the unboxing

Then test the pairing ease with multiple devices

I would then test ease of use and how to control everything including the bass up feature.

I would test the audio quality of the Model Zero

Then I would discuss the build quality and design of the unit

Then I would compare it to a similar devise e.g. a Bose Sound Dock

I would then wrap up with a brief summary of the device

Then I would recommend and share a link

Fingers crossed that I am one of the lucky 3 to review this Model Zero - My previous reviews have had friends asking me about different Anker SoundCore Products.

Exactly!:grin:

@AnkerOfficial can I still try to test this, even though my father put in to test it too?

1 Like

I would love to test Soundcore Zero.

My test plan:

1. Opening box photos and unboxing video on YouTube
  2. Compare with my Soundcore Flare on the exterior and sound.
  3. Connect it to my TV using bluetooth and test sound for both music, TV and films.
  4. Connect it to my Amazon Echo dot using bluetooth to test the connection and sound quality.
  5. Connect it to my mobile using bluetooth to test the range and sound qulity also any latency.
  6. Perhaps a splash test?!

I am in the UK.

@AnkerOfficial
You should remove his entry, and make him do another… Cos what if he was chosen?

1 Like