T shirt email went out

I am at 3775 now so 225 points away, hopefully hit it next 2-3 days. :innocent:[quote=ā€œAnjou1888, post:61, topic:66912ā€]
So yes, Iā€™m sure.
[/quote]

Thanks @Macgyver15 & @Anjou1888, will send PM to @AnkerOfficial when I reach Level 7, and hope I will get one :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Regarding these few points, I think they will be generous, as usual. :wink:

1 Like

Youā€™ll get there in no time dude! Iā€™m 267 away from ranking up and only reached level 10 a month or two ago.

Keep doing what youā€™re doing and youā€™ll be level 9 and above before you know it.

3 Likes

Well, Thanks for the motivation @Macgyver15. :bow:

But, wait a minute there :point_up: Wow, I canā€™t believe you earned 6000 points in 2 months, I donā€™t see any way you can do thatā€¦ may be you are having too much fun here and didnā€™t realize the months passed byā€¦ :grin:

3 Likes

@Ice1 my bad, just checked my inbox on here and it was November last year that I reached level 10! It flew by so fast it literally felt like a few months :joy::joy:

Iā€™ll be reaching level 12 by 2020 then :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

3 Likes

Ja, ja ā€œwishesā€ :joy:
You may pass your account to your children and grandchildrenā€¦
In the far, far future they will be at the desired level! :joy:

1 Like

Does @AnkerOfficial has any obligation in passing your accounts to your legal heirs? :grin:

3 Likes

This a real serious question.
The testament will be needed! :joy:

1 Like

Iā€™m stuffed then as Iā€™m the only person in my family that is passionate about technology.
Iā€™ll have to rope in some random person off the street and teach them all about that tech life :smirk::grin:

3 Likes

This is a new concept to meā€¦ passing off my account to my children or grandchildren :joy:. So eventually they will be caught up with @AnkerOfficial :joy:

Iā€™ve sent a message and no reply yet, still waiting. I think there was a hard date set and that is all she rode! Iā€™ll update yā€™all if I hear anything

1 Like

I might lose mine to the missus as a nightshirt :woozy_face:

2 Likes

Iā€™ll keep my fingers crossed for you bro :+1:

1 Like

@Ice1 I just got the link for the T-shirt! Filled it out and sooooooo very happy! Many thanks Anker!!! Iā€™ll be sporting Anker & representing like a big dawg!

7 Likes

Awesome man! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@dicejedi Wow ! great to hear that. Congrats buddy ! :thumbsup:
So, that keeps my hopes alive, will send a message as soon as I get there. :upside_down:

2 Likes

I never got one. :unamused:

@JaimeNacole Once you reach level 7 you can always message AnkerOfficial and BAMMMM! just like that youā€™ll get a Tee

Hey @ankerofficial @AnkerTechnical

Any news on the t-shirts being sent out?

2 Likes

Spring is coming!
There is a need of these shirts here as well!
:joy:

2 Likes