T shirt email went out

Like the color and look of that one.

2 Likes

In the FB post, it was the big A that won.

No, it appears to be the anker lighting bolt design. I guess only time will tell :joy:

Both designs were posted and included so either one could be used

1 Like

Maybe ones on the front and the others on the back :man_shrugging:

Just had a great idea, since the A one has a lighting bolt in the middle, replace it with the other lightning bolt design.

It might be a bit much thoughā€¦

@AnkerOfficial I have not received my email for the T-shirt. Thank you

1 Like

Me neither but I already sent them a message

1 Like

Yā€™all need to chill and relax, itā€™s the weekend kick back and relax a little. Let them enjoy some time off and come Monday they can get back to the grind and answer your emails

1 Like

Both designs are cool. Iā€™ll be fine either way since itā€™s a free t-shirt

Got my email. Really looking forward to getting the shirt!

Anker replies to emails so fast anyway, I would never be upset if I had to wait a little bit.

They have a super quick and great support team, especially for a smaller company.

That was a nice surprise receiving the email, thank you @AnkerOfficial looking forward to receiving it :grin:

2 Likes

Didnā€™t get one so sad. Would be nice to have one for my Youtube product reviews

Congrats and good luck to all the T shirt winners :laughing:
I couldnā€™t make it to Level 7 in time, so not getting it :disappointed:

Stay active and you should be at level 7 in a few months :wink:.

When you do reach level 7, be sure to message @AnkerOfficial and Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll get one to you.

Congrats to members receiving T Shirts. Hope one day soon I can get mine.

Hey @Anjou1888 are you sure about it? I thought @AnkerOfficial sent out surveys to Level 7 members at that point of time. I donā€™t know if they continue to do that to all future members when they get to Level 7 :thinking:

@Ice1 how far off level 7 are you dude?

If I remember rightly a couple of members hit level 7 after the email went out and Anker technical told them to dm Anker with their shipping addresses and theyā€™ll get one.

Hopefully youā€™ll get one soon! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I was told by @AnkerTechnical ā€œthis is a long running event, if you message @AnkerOfficial when you reach level 7 they will get a T-shirt to you.ā€

So yes, Iā€™m sure.

1 Like