Submit your application for other power user programs

I’m still under reviewing. They dug the channel tunnel quicker :joy:

3 Likes

Don’t worry, I have been accepted for ROAV and ZOLO for a week now, and no product have been made available for review.
You are not missing anything ^^

3 Likes

He is not missing anything but I’m missing something because I want the PowerUser Badge. :slight_smile:

Wish i was in the US :wink:

Im very doubtful that I will get accepted to the other programs I applied for, as much as I would love the opportunity to take part.

As far as Anker product testing only thing I’ve seen recently was a lightning cable, which the sample had been taken.

Got confirmation in the early hours of this morning that I’ve been added to the Eufy, Zolo and Roav programs :tada:

Nebula currently not in the UK :frowning2: Although it’s been interesting messing with a friends Capsule :grin:

12 Likes

Congrats my friend, fingers crossed for mine but I’m doubtful :pensive:

1 Like

Awesome news and thoroughly deserved :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Awesome well done

Iam doubtful too as i cant review on amazon but i do social media so maybe they might give me a chance

2 Likes

Congrats :clap:t2:

1 Like

Congrats. I hope to get great reviews from new products.

1 Like

congrats, :wink: here still nothing :sweat:

1 Like

Rosa confirmed this morning that I’m enrolled for Anker, Eufy, Roav and Zolo :+1: Will just have to see what happens in regards to samples as that’s quite a lot of products on rotation!:grin:

5 Likes

Who is Rosa?

1 Like

Still under review

The person who answers you when you receive an email from marketing@anker.com :yum:

2 Likes

She is the Queen of the Power User program. An Email Angel. An Amazing Anker Ambassador :ok_hand:

10 Likes

Do have to be one each websites power user program page or if your on ankers will the parent company’s products show up on there too?

From the looks and sound of it you should be able to access everything from the main power user page. At least it seems they unified it all together

1 Like