Submit your application for other power user programs

Any others members made the cut yet for new programs?

1 Like

Nothing for me yet, I juse spent 3 days trying to get my review links submitted before it finally worked. Rosa was great helping me and we narrowed it down the the amazon link causing issues. So hopefully now that I had my latest sample cleared they can access if they want to accept me into other programs.
I do see that I’m listed for Anker and Roav already though…

3 Likes

Nothing for me apart for an email i had just before christmas regarding a product test
and there was a anker wireless charger shown a few days ago now its gone
i wonder how you get notified email,notifacation

I think the first application will fail. Because I submitted one for America and not Germany but we will see.

Nothing @ndalby. Stuck on under review. I have seen a sample available though in the meantime that was claimed before I got there lol.

1 Like

If it was the Anker Bolder LC40 rechargable, I’m guilty :raised_hands: :laughing:

4 Likes

Haha no I didn’t see the LC40. I would of been slightly disappointed to miss out on one.
I saw a wireless charging pad which I have no use for at the moment.

1 Like

Got in touch with Rosa and I’m now approved for Zolo and Roav in addition to my current Anker Power User status. Think there may be some gremlins in the system but as always she was very efficient in getting things sorted :+1:

8 Likes

So i noticed the first two options in the picture are now light up is that a good thing does that meen i can review for those two they were not highlighted a few days ago

1 Like

That could be a good thing, but if you ever tested anything from the Eufy line it would be highlighted. For me I tested a roav product and now it’s listed as one of my testing platforms

1 Like

I’ve emailed Rosa to clarify but until she gets back to me, has anyone had experience where a sample you’ve had previously has been offered again? I had the 6ft Lightning cable previously but it has appeared as a sample again. Obviously there’s no point reviewing the same product twice, but just wondered what happens in this type of situation??

Thanks in advance :+1:

The products offered are not tailored to your past reviews or choices but are normally items which have either a current large inventory and/or haven’t received any reviews recently on Amazon etc…had several items listed in the past which I’ve already reviewed, cables and earbuds being the main ones on mine…

1 Like

I checked my Power User page and I think you’re right, the names of the stores are highlighted if you are already testing out their products. Eufy, Anker, and Roav are highlighted on mine. I was wondering why some were highlighted… now, I know :wink:

1 Like

The problem with having the same item again is you cannot put a review on Amazon again because it know you have already done one.

I saw this item this morning too and thought no point having it.

1 Like

Sample is showing as claimed now so at least someone who hasn’t tried it will get the chance to try it. FWIW it’s an excellent cable so I’m sure they’ll be happy with it :+1:

Thanks for the reply!:grin:

No worries. I watched your best of 2017 video yesterday :grin:

Where are you from? I’m sure I’m detecting a lovely Welsh accent.

1 Like

Cool, it was a long video for sure but it’s intention was to catch the interest of my subscriber base who’ve watched over the year, and not to compete with the other ‘best of’ videos you see from larger channels - hope you enjoyed!

And yes you’re correct. I’m Cardiff born but live around 25 miles West in Bridgend :+1:

I guess I wasn’t accepted, just navigated to that page and saw the apply button again. Oh well, I tried

Had that a few times, refreshing puts it back to ‘application is under reviewing’ at least on mine :frowning2:

1 Like

Arrrr tidy. I’m from Barry originally but living in Merthyr for the last 15 years.

Yeah, enjoyed the video. I made a cuppa and settled in lol

1 Like