Strange Soundcore listing on Amazon Canada

I’m always searching Amazon Canada for the when the latest Anker products will arrive here up north. I’m particularly interested in the SoundCore headphones. So I was at first happy, then surprised to find this listing on Amazon.ca this morning:

All the pictures shows the SoundCore Vortex, but the name and description are for the SoundBuds Flow. There are two sellers in the listing, none of which AnkerDirect-Ca, the official Anker seller on Amazon Canada:

@AnkerOfficial, you might want to look into that. I couldn’t find a way to mark this listing as fraud or wrong product. And, while you are looking into it, why not also list the official SoundCore Vortex, and the Space NC while you are at it - for us here in Canada? :innocent:

1 Like

@tiagomota You forgot to post a link

Oups! Corrected, thanks Rob!

1 Like

Amazon really needs to focus on cracking down on fake products and the sellers that list these products and not Banning people because they were trying to help other consumers with honest reviews. Their priorities seem to be little mixed up.

:warning:Careful where you buy your Anker products people. Anker will only honor the warranty it is if it is bought from an authorized dealer and there are a ton of fakes out there.:warning:

1 Like

This warning needs to be everywhere

1 Like

Whenever I suggest an Anker product to someone, I always tell them to be sure the vendor on Amazon.ca is AnkerDirect-CA, otherwise it’s a third-party. But this was the first time I saw a discrepancy between the photos and the product description.

We are investigating this issue.
Dear customers, you must only buy our product from official store. So that we can protect your legitimate rights and interests.:heart:

3 Likes