Spot the Difference and Win PowerBucks!

I did find a few. I don’t know how many am I supposed to find, but I found some :thumbsup:

That’s good. I had my sister’s help and not even sure if we found all of them lol

Lol I think I found them all.

Well that was fast. Wish we knew how many we had to find

Lol yeah, that would make it easier :joy:

You got some good eyes there :eyes: I do not try to stress my eyes :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I have to admit it’s quite stressing on the eyes. I’m just too lazy to grab another device :joy:

Spotted only 3 differences.

No spoilers :grin::grinning::slight_smile:

@AnkerOfficial I’m sending my entry to you via PM (your google form is not working).
Its May 19 today and the google form should be open till May 20th. I’m ready to submit the cannot. Please help.
I’m getting the error

another botched contest :slight_smile:

Beijing time, so I think we’ll get a response late tonight (Eastern Time).

@AnkerOfficial The new image quality is pretty poor compared to the original banner, the more I zoom, the colors get distorted, so there will be lot more erroneous differences

I feel this contest should get renewed with high quality images for both original and new images, and provide us with new date to submit the application… else there will be lot fewer entered into the draw for 100PBs :grin:

Yep. Give us the vector files

Without ruining the competition, I agree, there is one particular area where the shade of colour appears to have changed but it might just be it is such a tiny space which is pixelated differently.

When Anker finally gets back to work and fixes the Google error I will attempt to say “this one is not so sure”, I can see it and if I’m correct I’ll be on the shortlist.

There are, however a number of very obvious differences.

1 Like

I THINK you’re talking about a difference I found but wasn’t quite sure

Well, if Anker decides to proceed with contest as-is, it is then only option left, submit the answer / image and mention of the color variation / not so sure.

I have PM’d my answer to @AnkerOfficial
I’m sure if you post it for public to see, you will disqualify yourself

But I don’t know if I can add text comment to my submission because submiting is still broke!

2 Likes

Sorry guys, we have fixed the issue of not able to submit the google form. And we will postpone the deadline a few days to get you enough time to finish it.

3 Likes