Spot the Difference and Win PowerBucks!

It’s a weekend… Not sure if we will hear till the event is over :rofl:

Hopefully @AnkerTechnical fixes it tonight, else submit the answers on Monday

Totally forgot about the weekend lol. Hopefully 1 of them comes on and fixes the form at the very least

No, please do not discuss the differences until after the contest ends. Thanks!

5 Likes

Good luck everyone! This is a fun one :slight_smile:

i thought that was just me and was confused what was wrong with my computer

2 Likes

That’s what it is.

I wondered how I’d saved, screenshot a blurred image.

1 Like

I had the first image on my laptop and second on my sister’s and she thought her laptop was a little messed up until I checked 2nd image on mine :joy:

2 Likes

I compared the images on my dual monitors, did not try to expand 2nd image, instead used the magnifier option on Windows :rofl:, it’s easier

1 Like

Still down. Why do this set it up, take weekend off and leave it broke?

5 Likes

Glad I’m not the only one having that problem

2 Likes

We may have to wait until Monday and then submit the answers on Google Form, when @AnkerTechnical fixes the form.

1 Like

Sounds fun. I’ll do it later :grin:

You’re back! How did the camping go?

2 Likes

Went well! No fish though… I found out after hours of fishing, that there are no fish in the lake :pensive:. They are added every year, but this reason they disappeared for some reason… next year they’re adding trackers to figure out what’s going on :joy:

2 Likes

You mean they “add” fish :fish: Are they not natural habitat?

1 Like

Nah. A lot of them are in they’re natural habitat. But they have to add a lot since most people eat the fish…

I see you passed me in level since I went camping :joy:

1 Like

:grin: naah I was always ahead of you by about 200- 300… but you are very close… may be today or tomorrow you will be Lv9

1 Like

I don’t think I can get 250p today :joy:

1 Like

Lol this is how I searched for the differences

1 Like

:joy: tried doing that but just couldn’t. If it was easy, maybe just maybe I could’ve done the entire thing on my phone. Kudos to you if you could find the differences :joy:

1 Like