Soundcore Wakey issues

I’ve had my Soundcore Wakey for about a week and a half. One night I woke up to find it had reset the time back to midnight - not great as I was intending to rely on it as my alarm. Another night I woke to find it constantly flashing, telling me when the next alarm would be, as if the alarm button was being pushed over and over. I had to power cycle the device to fix it. The light sensor is also very slow to respond and sometimes doesn’t respond at all, leaving the clock face being often too dark to see, even when it’s just my bedside lamp on next to it.

Has anyone come across these issues? Is there a factory reset that might resolve them?

I do not have but have you done the update for the device yet.

I do know there was a fix for the brightness but I do not think we get too many issues on the Wakey.

Unsure how to reset.

I would do the update to see if it fixes it. I then would contact support to check to see if they have any other options for a fix (ie reset if you can not find it). After a few other steps, you may be able to get a new one based upon the warranty and documentation you have.

I have the wake and have not had these issues personally but sometimes I find the charging brick doesn’t sit properly in an outlet cause it is rather large and that somehow leads it to have the wrong time. It can also end up with the wrong time if it gets disconnected from Bluetooth for a while somehow it gets out of sync. I will play around with my wake more tonight and see if I can come up with a solution for you

Now that you mention it, I do remembered other threads stating the same with the out of sync with the bluetooth device…