Soundcore Spirit X2

I’m not sure about the firmware upgrade, but I know updating one uselly doesn’t take long for bugs to appear that weren’t there before. I think updating the firmware is through the Soundcore app but not completely sure. I know there are many devices not listed but it’s nice to see what version of firmware is there like the Wakey

I think it was around a minute long (with placing the earbuds in the case and pushing the reset button for ten seconds.) Just to confirm all the steps taken and what happened as a result

Charged the headphones in the case and three solid white lights. Says 60% so not sure what is going on. Just heard the words “normal” and then the headphones turned off. Just said bass up and then disconnect and then says battery medium but it said 80% then 60% and then 100% with base up being said and then it keeps disconnecting. I did two more resets as the first one just had the left bink red and then the second time both blinked red and not the left earbud won’t turn on

I would say now is the time to email support because a bunch of us have thrown out ideas and none seem to have solved your connection issue. So while the guessing game is fun it might be a better use of your time. I know the battery percentages can fluctuate about ten percent and usually lies when first turned on for me but never had it go up and down like you have nor the connection issues to go with it. Service@soundcore.com is who you can email and maybe they know what’s going on. I would have thought all the resets cleaning and various other ideas would have solved but sadly no. If they do give you a solution please come back and post it here so we can help people in the future but for saving your own time I would finally reach out to support maybe they will replace them or have a better idea how to fix them.

2 Likes

I did that yesterday and making sure I’ve gone through all the steps listed. I’ve done the resets and cleaning so it’s checking to see if anything resolves the issues

2 Likes