Soundcore Rave Mini hits FCC

I don’t anyone posted this yet, this from FCC 17 hours ago

The photo looks totally wrong, like for a different product.

https://fccid.io/png.php?id=4177745&page=0

Little information in general but the fact its at FCC now implies about an April availability in USA

4 Likes

Perhaps that is the Sport Air (?).

1 Like

Interesting. What exactly is FCC?

1 Like

I think it’s the people who check and double check products specifications (I did not google it). But someone please correct me if I’m wrong.

1 Like

If you click on the link it tells you.

United States Federal Communications Commission

So there are allowed frequencies and for a frequency a maximum power, so FCC validates you meet these rules before you can sell the product in USA.

So Bluetooth, Wifi type products must pass FCC.

That means the product is sufficiently real, not a mock-up so tends to mean it will be selling in USA soon, a few weeks off.

3 Likes

Interesting. Yeah I clicked the link but those words mean nothing to me :joy::joy::joy:. Well, not nothing. But I didn’t know what it was for still

Possibly, there was a post on Anker forum couple of days back, coincides to some extent

1 Like

I saw this on fcc but wasn’t sure if it was already posted

Yeah I searched couldn’t find it posted

1 Like

I saw the rave mini change thing from FCC, I just guessed as I saw late in the day, someone else posted about it.

Yeah, def wrong pic, as it’s quite a large portable spkr, obvs not as big as the full sized rave, which is a beast! lol

I’m surprised you didn’t create a thread asking what FCC means :joy: :joy:

I am only joking. I hope you take the banter in the spirit it is intended :wink:

3 Likes

I did start one. You didn’t see it?

1 Like

FCC: “Football Club Chelsea” ??? :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Haha love it. Although I don’t love them :wink:

1 Like

I didnt know that it really exist . Fun!!!

Simple and good explanation, it is one of the agency approvals that products have to go through before they are released in to the local markets.