Soundcore Rave Mini - Best Portable Party Beast!

Thank you @Momo_Bobo @Ice1 @ndalby @hgrogan01

Glad you guys liked it!

Thanks again for pinning the post @ndalby :pray: :blush:

2 Likes

Nice review. Did you find that the handle got in the way of the controls on top, or was it just right?

I agree with USB-C as an input for charging the speaker, and also if it could have been an audio in for devices that play music and have Type C ports.

Also, the term for the bottom speaker, which isnā€™t a speaker, its passive radiator.

1 Like

Thank you @Dez !

The top handle never got in the way of controls, as I only need Power & Volume Up/Down for regular use. Bass-up is always enabled, and BT connects automatically to the last connected device (Nebula) so all good there.

Bottom speaker is not the ā€œPassive Radiatorā€, the rear plate on the Rave Mini is the ā€œPassive Radiatorā€. Bottom portion (bottom speaker area) is still a housing / for appearance I feel.

1 Like

Copy. Perhaps itā€™s a ported hole with lights around it. Iā€™m assuming there may be an audible advantage to that as well.

1 Like

great review @Shenoy :ok_hand::clap: well done!!

1 Like

Thank you @Daiross :pray:

Improvement suggestion: why arenā€™t all the buttons lighting up? Just light option, Bass, Power and Bluetooth? Why not Previous, Forward, Play/Pause/Voice Assistant and Volume Up/Down!!! :woman_shrugging:ElmoShrugGIF

1 Like

its a good idea.
I was always seeking the buttons on my Flare minis.
Meanwhile I ā€œmarkedā€ them with a small label using a piece of tape.
Same I do with the sockets and plugs of USB if these are not ā€œCā€.
I am a tricky old man. :laughing: