Soundcore Motion+ Front Radiator rattle

Hi, i just bought the soundcore motion+ a week ago, and i tried to play some song in like 30-40% volumes, but in the low freq the front radiator rattle like “brrr brrt”, not loud but noticeable. its that normal or there is something wrong with it?

thanks

Have you tried to put the speaker on another surface?

Because its new and under warranty you might return it.
Write an email to the support.
May be you should add a video where this “rattle” is audible.

Don’t forget to add the bill and all “numbers” of the speaker.

https://support.soundcore.com/s/emailcontactus

1 Like

Unfortunately it sounds to me like you might have received a lemon as awesome as Ankerr products are they do let a lemon slip through quality control every so often.

From the brief description it sounds to me like you either have a small tear or air leak on or around the speaker. You should be able to crank your speaker up to 11 and barely hear any distortion. If this is your first Anker product please do not be discouraged they have incredible customer service but unfortunately do not work on the weekends. Like my friend @Chiquinho mentioned earlier you should email support with a copy of your receipts description of the problem and a short video displaying the issue if possible.

2 Likes

i tried on the soft surface like bed, it sound the same :(. btw, thanks for your advice, i already contact the seller (they have 7 days warranty), hope i get the replacement.

note: i bought it from authorized marketplace seller in indonesia

2 Likes

hey, thanks for your advice, i already contact the seller (they have 7 days warranty) i bought it from authorized marketplace seller in indonesia, hope i get the replacement. i sent them the video but they dont work on weekend, i must wait until monday :slight_smile: . and if this doesnt work, ill contact anker customer service.

1 Like

Best would be be to cocats soundcore/ANKER as well.

1 Like

Best would be be to cocats soundcore/ANKER as well.
Like my friend @TheDude mentioned, they dont work on weekend.
So be patient.
The support of soundcore/ANKER is perfect.

1 Like

Do hope someone can help but unsure if it Anker may be able to help as it came from a marketplace. I would try any ways and hope one or the other is able to help

1 Like

hey man, just wanna give an update, Anker Indonesia will replace the product. thanks for the help 🫡

1 Like

hey, i just wanna give an update, like you said, it is a defect product and Anker Indonesia will send me a replacement after i return it to them, thanks for the help 🫡

1 Like

Anker Indonesia will take the warranty if someone buy the product from them or their partner, and i bought the product from their partner. so yeah, they have a good aftersales, thanks for the help anyways 🫡

2 Likes

That’s a good news.
Enjoy the replacement without any rattle. :smile:

1 Like

That is good. You also hear of other folks out there and their stories of places where they bought it from a non partner.

I actually think there was one other that had something similar here or soundcore community once but do not remember if it was the Motion Plus though…

Happy to help