Soundcore Model Zero Review

Very nice review! Thanks for sharing!

You said you never ran the application. So I reminded you that you can only update the firmware to the Soundcore speakers via that app.

The update to the app mentioned ā€œBug fixesā€ but I didnā€™t notice anything different.

I use Poweramp to play music on my phone. I know thereā€™s an EQ that I can customized but I normally listen at FLAT setting.

Iā€™d like for @AnkerTechnical to explain whatā€™s going on here. Iā€™m not complaining. I like the extra Volume. Just trying understand why itā€™s different with the iPad.

Ok, but with the iPad when you control the Volume in it you see it reflect in the app.

With my Samsung S8, I donā€™t. I lower the Volume in my phone and I donā€™t see it reflect in the app. It stays at 50%.

It sounds very good for a speaker itā€™s size. And phone calls sound crisp. No echoes or distortion.

Sometimes ā€œupdatesā€ may lead to ā€œdowndatesā€ :grin:
(Windoofs-updates show this behaviour often)
As I see no need, I will not do it. So what.

ā€œNever change a running systemā€

Your volume problem:
Different OS, different apps written for, different bugs, different behaviour. :joy: (Though both OS are UNIX-based)

Really liked that review :+1:t2:

And pics looked great too.

Iā€™m a systems builder as well. I never had an issue with updates, anywhere. And if Anker wants to fix their own bugs, Iā€™m going to apply them.

Thank you

How do you know if you donā€™t have it?! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thanks! really makes me wanna buy one :smiley:

:innocent:

Truly a brilliant review and photos @Dez_S.

Anker knocked it out of the ball park with the design of the packaging. :heart_eyes::clap:t2:

The presentation is really nice. But to be honest: the design of the box does not knock me out - it reminds me a little bit on the handbag of my grandmotherā€¦ or on a watering can with one important part missing ā€¦

Dont mind the design.
The sound is important.
We are still in the ā€œresearching modeā€, but my decision is:
It is the best speaker I ever got.

A real ā€œHandtascheā€ ( grandmotherā€™s handbag :joy:) that is only design my friend. :grin:
But where to store all the speakers? Solution: Such a handbag! :wink:

Thanks. I think the box looks cool too. Hereā€™s what it looks like as I opened it:

Thanks. Box as in the design of the speaker itself? I guess you donā€™t like Harman Kardonā€™s version. Same concept. I love the design for carrying it around my home. It also makes for a great conference speakerphone.

:innocent:

2 Likes

OK, I am revising my design critics. I showed the ā€œboxā€ to my daughter in law. She said: Nice, it looks like a beauty case !

So one proposal, dear Anker: include a small cabinet in the box where to put the lipstick, powder and so on ā€¦

3 Likes

Great review:)

2 Likes

@Muhammad_2703 Thanks :relaxed:

Currently available on Amazon US with 30% off using the coupon on the item page :slight_smile:

https://www.amazon.com/Soundcore-Bluetooth-Water-Resistance-Transducers-Scan-Speak/dp/B07GPJJS9T

2 Likes

Very good deal !