Soundcore Model Zero Review

Thanks! really makes me wanna buy one :smiley:

:innocent:

Truly a brilliant review and photos @Dez_S.

Anker knocked it out of the ball park with the design of the packaging. :heart_eyes::clap:t2:

The presentation is really nice. But to be honest: the design of the box does not knock me out - it reminds me a little bit on the handbag of my grandmother… or on a watering can with one important part missing …

Dont mind the design.
The sound is important.
We are still in the “researching mode”, but my decision is:
It is the best speaker I ever got.

A real “Handtasche” ( grandmother’s handbag :joy:) that is only design my friend. :grin:
But where to store all the speakers? Solution: Such a handbag! :wink:

Thanks. I think the box looks cool too. Here’s what it looks like as I opened it:

Thanks. Box as in the design of the speaker itself? I guess you don’t like Harman Kardon’s version. Same concept. I love the design for carrying it around my home. It also makes for a great conference speakerphone.

:innocent:

2 Likes

OK, I am revising my design critics. I showed the “box” to my daughter in law. She said: Nice, it looks like a beauty case !

So one proposal, dear Anker: include a small cabinet in the box where to put the lipstick, powder and so on …

3 Likes

Great review:)

2 Likes

@Muhammad_2703 Thanks :relaxed:

Currently available on Amazon US with 30% off using the coupon on the item page :slight_smile:

https://www.amazon.com/Soundcore-Bluetooth-Water-Resistance-Transducers-Scan-Speak/dp/B07GPJJS9T

2 Likes

Very good deal !

Good stuff

It’s really nice, very competitive in the market

1 Like

Great review and with pics it looks awesome! like to have one for me :slight_smile:

Very nice review. Speaker looks very sexy :speaker:

1 Like

Thanks for compliments

1 Like

You are welcome! Hope you will get more Anker stuff and post the reviews too

1 Like

Great review love the pictures!

1 Like

:grin:

Thanks

2 Likes