Soundcore life q20 keeps turning off

@AnkerSupport? @AnkerOfficial?

You know there’s a search ?

Look here:

Last reply 3 months ago. Last reply on a soundcore product was 5 months ago. Why explained here.

This is not an official support site. It is a peer community site, in truth. So saying anything should be fixed is whistling in the wind.

Official Soundcore support do read this community - community.soundcore.com

So if you do get fixes, come here and among your peers help others, that’s the best use of these places.

Worked!! Thank you!

I am having the exact problem. Tried all of the fixes listed. Was a proper solution ever identified?

Since Windows doesn’t like the Q20 I suggest using these options: Option 1. Use an AUX cable (Original is recommended) Option 2. Update your Bluetooth™️ drivers

1 Like

Use the original bt drivers offered by the manufacturer of your bt card and install these instead of those default drivers given by MS.

It worked! Thank you so much!

Thanks man, would not even have thought to install generic driver instead of OEM

SO I’ve been having this issue ever since I got the headphones. Sometimes it works for days, other times it switches off after a few minutes of use. Always with the battery charged.

The fix to install generic drivers: how do you do that? Whn I go to Update driver, it tells me “The best drivers for your device are already installed”, and I get no option to change. While that will work on the laptop, what about when I’m connected to my phone (Android).

Surely this is a problem with the headphone design?