Soundcore Life P2 Left Side connected but no Sound

The resetting solution didn’t work for my earbuds then I realized that the left earbud sound was faint but was there. I checked the speaker part and the holes looked clogged, I used alcohol on a q tip squeezing a little into the holes and blowing air through, then I took an old toothbrush and pushed gently in the holes and blew some more air. The left suddenly was much louder than the right ! so I did the same to the right and all is well. good luck

2 Likes

I have the same issue as everyone here. My left earbud has no sound, it’s connected, the button works, but no audio at all. Very annoying. I’ve tried every possible way to disconnect, reconnect and no success. I’ve tried pairing with other devices. Same issue. I have a feeling I am going to go out and buy a new pair of earbuds.

I thought at first the safety pin thing must have been some sort of joke, but I’ve just tried it and I can’t believe that it worked. The only downside was that in order to test it, I went on YT music and just pressed play on an 80’s playlist and immediately got Rickrolled by my own phone. :confused:

Not sure which device you’re using but I had same issue with my Ankers on Mac and after investigation I’ve found out that inside my sound settings in the output section my balanve was completely moved to left one hence I had no sound in the right one. And when I moved the bar to middle I could hear sound in both the buds. The same option is available on iPhone as well.

Thank you so much. You have really helped me a lot with my problem.

Worked like a charm. No button on back of case so pushed button on ear bud.
Followed directions exactly and it worked perfect!

I have had the same issue on P20i TWICE now. First within first month so Amazon replaced, Now 3 1/2 months with new set - same issue. The left side has been charging for over 24 hours and tried on two devices. Only the right works. I will be contacting them and if the replacement does it again (3rd time) demanding refund. SO FRUSTRATING!!! I will also be letting Amazon know that the replacement has done the same thing for product review for others seeking ear buds. I really hate ear buds any way. None really hold up: they fall out constantly no matter what brand, I am not spending $200 on Apple ear buds only to have them fall out on the university campus I teach at. HERE’S AN IDEA: MAKE EARBUDS THAT STAY IN AND DON’T STOP WORKING AFTER A FEW WEEKS TO A 3 MONTHS. I have bought 6 pairs of ear buds in a year and a half. (Jib are just as unreliable not mater the cost!)