Soundcore Life P2 Bluetooth and Left Earbud Connection issues

About 4 days ago my order if the Soundcore Life P2 earbuds came. These earphones work well, the sound quality is great and I was having a brilliant time with them exceptthey barely stay in your ear and fall out quite a bit. After having them for 4 days I was walking around my house when the left one just - dropped - onto the wood floor, the music I was playing stopped. I pull out my phone and connect them both again, the right one worked fine and the LED still worked on the left one but the speaker wasn’t playing anything, after an hour of trying to fix (including resetting them yet, only the right earbuds LED turned red…) - now my right earbud won’t connect, the LED’s still work. Atm I’ve just left them in the charging case. Please help I’m not sure what to do.

2 Likes

At that point, I don’t think you can fix them yourself. I would recommend for you to try putting a claim on your warranty. First go here and read what you need to have on hand under the “Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues” section, then after you have everything you need ready, go here and either call or email them and they will take care of it from there.
Have a great day! :slightly_smiling_face:

@Josharu As suggested by @ncro you would be best reaching out to service@soundcore.com to log a support call. I’ve had my various earbuds fall or be knocked out at some stage yet they have survived the fall.

From what you have mentioned you have completed the troubleshooting steps normally recommended to resolve most connection and audio issues, so contacting warranty support is your best option now.

2 Likes

Oops, forgot the links. :expressionless:

Hey @Josharu after following @ndalby and @ncro suggestion with Soundcore and if you can get a new pair, I would check your fitting of the ear buds. You may need to change eartips for the best fit and follow the instructions to “lock” them in place. It may be put in vertically and you turn them to lock them and turned toward your mouth. If they fall out they are not in right. I hope that help.

2 Likes

Form Amazon’s Customers questions and answers :

What do you do if one earbud isnt connecting and the other did?

Answer:

I was sent this from Anker support:

Firstly try to forget the pairing records (both Soundcore Life P2 and Soundcore Life P2 L) on your device and turn off the Bluetooth.

Reset the earbuds via the steps below:

1.) Place the earbuds into the charging case and make sure they are being charged.
2.) Press and hold the button on both earbuds for 3 seconds. The LED indicators will flash red 3 times and then turn white.
3.) After the reset, take both earbuds out of the charging case to make sure they are successfully paired; you will see the white light flashes quickly on the one earbud and the light flashes slowly on the other side, which means they pair together.
4.) Turn on the Bluetooth again and search for Soundcore Life P2 and pair.

Note: When there is a pop-up window for you to confirm pairing. Select “pair”. If you select “cancel” accidentally, you need to delete the earbuds from the device’s Bluetooth history and re-pair the earbuds.