SoundCore Life 2 Gift Set Discount - £69.99 / $79.99 - Amazon - 6 Days

The SoundCore Life 2 gift set is currently rocking a £30 discount on it’s normal Amazon UK price of £99.99 until the 20th May… just apply the voucher on the item page.

…not the lowest price we’ve seen (£49.99 on a DOTD a week or so ago) but still a nice discount if your in the market for a set right now :slight_smile:

• Gift Set: This limited edition gift set combines Life 2 over-ear headphones with exclusive Anker accessories. Charge on the go with a PowerCore 5000 and PowerLine+ Micro USB cable or use the Premium AUX cable and airplane adaptor to listen to music in wired mode while you travel.
  • Hi-Res Audio: Enjoy your music with stunning precision and accuracy. Exclusive BassUpTM technology deepens and intensifies bass in real time.
  • Active Noise Cancellation: Effectively reduces external noises for a purer musical experience when traveling or in loud environments.
  • Serious Playtime: Listen for up to 30 hours in wireless ANC mode, or plug in the AUX cable to increase to 60 hours in wired ANC mode.
  • Exceptional Comfort: Memory-foam ear cushions encased in a soft protein leather and an adjustable headband make Life 2 suitable for all head shapes and sizes.

Also available on Amazon US with $30 discount.

6 Likes

never saw a set before, thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this. There is a similar deal in the US as well!

Right here!

2 Likes

Thanks for the reminder, noticed earlier but didn’t have time to update the post!

2 Likes

This is the same gift set that was provided last year to selected few :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep, it’s been available ever since :grin:. They’re probably just trying to get rid of the stock :joy:

It was available before the ‘gifting’, since around mid-Nov 2018… :slight_smile:

1 Like

This really looks a complete set with Powercore 5000 and the Life 2. Nice deal.

1 Like

Nice deal!!!

I remember last Christmas.
Thank you again ANKER!

Not many discount for Italy market :frowning:

ive been wanting to get this ever since i knew it was a thing waiting for a US deal on it guess ill have to keep my eyes open

My Soundcore thread has the link to the deal if you’re interested

1 Like