Soundcore Liberty Neo Review

Hey Anker fam,

Here’s my review of the Soundcore Liberty Neo. I’d love to hear your impressions if you’ve tried them. Feel free to like, comment, and share the review as well. A big thank you to @AnkerOfficial for giving me the opportunity to review them! :slight_smile:

This also happens to be the first time i’ve ever done a long-form review of a product so if you have any feedback on what was good and what types of details would have been good to include i’d definitely appreciate that feedback :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Nice review! Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Nice review :ok_hand:

1 Like

Nice review​:+1::grinning:

1 Like

Awesome review!

1 Like

Thanks everyone! :slight_smile:

Great review! What is difference between Liberty Neo and liberty Lite?

1 Like

I’m not quite sure. For the most part, aside from the color of the case they seem pretty similar to me. @AnkerOfficial, can you help us out? :blush:

Will it be possible for you to post your review if full here. I don’t want to make a separate login for medium.

1 Like

Hi @kumar.sachin, this is long overdue, but you can view the article without logging in through this link:

This is kind of wild, but my review got curated by Medium and has gotten a crazy number of views (by my standards).

@AnkerOfficial

Wow! That’s awesome! You did a great job on your review, congratulations!

1 Like

Thank you! I’m thrilled it’s getting some good reach and spreading that good #AnkerLove :blush: