Soundcore liberty air

Done and done. Now that we are BFF’s forever I’ll be expecting a Christmas card.

3 Likes

Lol you got it😂

I don’t see it on the best buy website.

@tylerbrainerd Here you go buddy

3 Likes

The black ones look awesome :slight_smile:

1 Like

The black and white seem to both be purchasable from BestBuy.com (Black) and Target.com (White). Best Buy’s website is showing they’re in stock at all the Best Buy stores around me if you want these things ASAP.

Hi I just got mine today. Everything worked great except I couldn’t connect the left bud to the right one. I only have audio on my right bud. The light kept flashing white slowly, as the instruction said “breathing-like”. Can you please tell me how you connected both side? Thank you!

Try deleting the bluetooth profile, restart your phone and then try a fresh repairing. Another thing to try is resetting the earbuds as per the instructions…something like 4 taps to reset it

2 Likes

Really not crazy about the design, but I’ve always felt that the Liberty Lite look bulky. It’d be interesting to try to do a side-by-side comparison of them.

Thanks for your reply! It didn’r work sadly :frowning: I’ll try to take them back to bestbuy see if they can figure out! Thank you!!

I prefer those old cable buds.
My old IPOD has no bluetooth.:grin:
Still have some stored in my private warehouse.

2 Likes

Wired headphones definitely sound better unless you have Bluetooth 5.0 headphones and on your phone. I still use wired headphones all the time.

1 Like

Bluetooth 5.0 sadly doesn’t improve the audio quality. Battery life and range are improved.

Source: https://headphonereview.com/guides/bluetooth-5-0-faq/
Does Bluetooth 5.0 really improve audio?
In short, no. But it one day could. Most of the improvements that come in Bluetooth 5.0 apply to Bluetooth Low Energy, which is used for things like fitness trackers, smart home devices, and so on. Headphones use Bluetooth Basic Data Rate/Enhanced Data Rate, also known as BR/EDR, which doesn’t really benefit from the improvements in Bluetooth 5.0.

In the end, Bluetooth 5.0 is an important update — just not for headphones. Hopefully, eventually, many of the improvements coming in Bluetooth 5.0 will apply to headphones, but for now when you’re buying a pair of headphones you don’t need to worry about buying a pair that uses Bluetooth 5.0.

That is debatable but I don’t want to get into it :sunglasses:

3 Likes

This may be an opinion.
BUT who ever knows its the reality.

2 Likes

If you like to satisfy yourself that way…

I recant my previous statement you are correct Bluetooth 5.0 does not improve audio quality but has the ability to and surely will in the future.

The adapt X codec available on some Anker Bluetooth headphone / transmitter /receivers so the best way to get improved audio for now Provided your phone/tablet also supports adapt X

Thank you @kumar.sachin for making me reexamine this topic.

3 Likes

I absolutely agree with you @Jesse_Hernandez1 that BT 5.0 does have ability to improve audio quality if headphone manufacturers also improve hardware to take advantage of uncompressed data transfer. APT X and apple AAC are some good steps in this direction.

1 Like

Does it come with “Transparency” mode?
i don’t see anything like that in the info’s I’ve seen so far :frowning: .

@kts125
Nope, only the Liberty+ and the upcoming Journey U(set to be released any day now) have transparency mode that I’m aware of.