Soundcore liberty air

Intriguing… Though I’m not sure I like the design. I’m not completely into Apple’s AirPods design either.

But, hey, if they work like Apple’s AirPods, I’ll give it a try!

Will it have dual-bud calling?

It works on my MacBook too, i cleared my history and cache on my chrome browser and then the first time i visited the site it asked if i wanted to enable push notifications and i said yes. ever since then i get notifications…well not always, but most of the time i get them. Similar on my MacBook i just use the safari browser and it asked me if i wanted to enable notifications and whenever stuff gets posted it notifies me or i see a ticker marker in the corner of the browser with how many notifications i have.

the design of these, while strikingly similar to AirPods these seem much better. they actually go into your ear instead of just sitting on ear like the AirPods. which means they would most likely fit my ears where as the AirPods do not.

From reading the manual, it also shows that these have dual calling…as in you can hear from both ears when on a call. they also have dual microphones so it can pickup your voice much clearer…unless thats for the function of using siri or google or whatever assistant you have on your phone

1 Like

Yes, I have it enabled on my MacBook, but didn’t know if there was an option for mobile devices…

Yes, the option to change the silicone tip is a must. Not all ears have the same size. In my case specifically, each ear demands a different sized tip to really fit well…

Yes they do have dual-bud calling (stereo calling). From FCC filing info. Also comes with 4 sizes of silicon ear tips. XS/S/M/L

1 Like

Its amazing how everything looks like apples design

Look closer, similar style completely different design so totally NOT apple, lol

Ok Soundcore Liberty Air will be $79 when on it goes on sale in Walmart. Walmart mobile app is showing $79 price.

1 Like

Happened to see them today in stock in BestBuy. 79 Bucks

You sure it was the liberty air? Any chance you can post a picture?

Couldn’t find the Best Buy link but it looks like Walmart will start selling them soon.

Walmart has been had them listed since they cleared the FCC

I just saw @kumar.sachin s earlier post whoops

1 Like

I bought a pair at a Walmart in Chicago a few hours ago. I’ll be using them on my flight for the next few hours but just from using them while walking around ohare I like them quite a bit. They fit well and sound pretty decent for $79.

1 Like

If you do a review I’ll be your BFF Forever​:joy::sunglasses: I’ve been wanting to get people’s opinion on these headphones.

2 Likes

I’ll do my best to get typed review up for you tonight if I have a long enough layover.

1 Like

You will be the first. Welcome to the community. thank you

you should stick around the community has great events & giveaways especially with the holidays coming up. Myself and others on the community are always happy to help with any Tech or product questions you might have.

Is there a specific place I should post the review or just in this thread?

The Anker Forum would be great or you can review the headphones on Walmart’s website and drop a link here. But you will get more points/power bucks if you create a thread.

We love pics here on the Forum but I understand you are traveling.