Soundcore Liberty Air | The Review

Nice review and photos, I think every review should have a video to it though, could you sort one out?

I’m not sure yet… I have never made one before…

If using both it shows the average charge

1 Like

I have made a few, to be honest it was hard but it paid off with a lot more partnerships.

1 Like

That’s nice! Does it still show the charge at every 20%?

I beleive every 10%

That’s better than what I get on my Slim :joy:. I do get the low battery beep at every 5% after it goes down to 20% so that’s better

1 Like

Exactly, but some "user":grin: need a while to find out.

1 Like

good review

1 Like

@everyone I did an update on this review. Let me know what you think!

if you use the right bud on its own its run time goes up to 8 hrs from 5 hrs in stereo mode.

Interesting… plus that fact that I’m only using one bud instead of two…

I have a question. Did you get pinged? Or did you just notice my comment?

I get desktop notifications if community site is opened in a tab.

Did you get a notification because I pinged everyone? I’m curious as to how that works…

35hrs of Playback is great, considering the wireless design !!!

thanks for posting update.

2 Likes

I didn’t get pinged

1 Like

Believe the everyone account is restricted, otherwise members could be spamming the whole community to read whatever they have posted…as long as people have replied within your topic they would have received a notification that a new post was made…

I guess I have no way to get the restriction removed :disappointed:. But that doesn’t matter, because I just want to be able to ping everyone that has commented on this post anyway…

It will automatically let everyone know that’s commented that there is a new comment. If you just updated (edited) the original post, then add a comment at the bottom of that thread and they will get notified.

Good structure clear pictures easy to read fab review keep it up love the detail :sunglasses:

1 Like