Soundcore Liberty Air | The Review

If these continue, please reach out to Soundcore Support

1 Like

No, he always jus charged and didnt fuss… I will certainly check into that. Thanks for ur help. :+1::blush:

1 Like

Great review @Anjou1888 , never gave much thought to the charge port location previously but I agree, it does seem quite weird and non elegant when taken into account with the rest of the design…perhaps something to be looked at on a gen 2 (or 3 depending on your take of the minor past revision) :thinking:

1 Like

Wasn’t the update before mainly just beta test tweaks? (E.i, tweaks made based on beta test feedback)

Nice review and photos

1 Like

Very nice review. Good structure, good picture. And lots of information.

1 Like

Another great review Andrew! By the way does your phone show battery level of individual earbuds AND the case?

Very good review! And I love your 4x4 photos!

1 Like

Good question. Sadly, my phone does not show the charge of the earbuds, or the case. The case has the LED’s on the front, that show how charged it is. There is no way to tell how much charge the earbuds have :disappointed:. I’ll add that to the review :grin:

Wait you have an iPhone right?

Yes I do…

You can actually see the battery percentage of your bluetooth earbuds. It’s not exact but better than nothing

Not for these…

Oh well that sucks…

Yes it does. I think it’s because they are true wireless rather than standard wireless.

They could find a way to integrate this into the soundcore app?

1 Like

I’m sorry but you have to be the only one who cannot see your battery level as most people who have these can… And yes even on the iphone as they have almost always showed Bluetooth battery level. Maybe it’s a setting in your phone? I don’t know but I do know they can see the state of charge.

Btw, great review

Can you see the state of the charge even for liberty air?

And thanks!

@Shivam_Shah @Tank

I figured out how to display the battery life :grin:. I would assume it’s only for the right bud, since it’s the only one connected to my phone…

Every Bluetooth device that connects to iPhones show the state of charge… Glad you got it figured out

1 Like

Am I correct that it only shows the charge of the right earbud? Or is it like and average of the two?