Soundcore Liberty Air left earbud not working

Dear community,

I just received my Anker soundcore Liberty air Earbuds.
My left earbud won’t work. Even if the case is fully charged, there is no light showing up on my left earbud when I open the case. I followed several tutos (like pressing the left earbud for 7 seconds)
No way to synchronize it with my right earbud but I don’t think synchronization is the problem here.

I feel like the charging doesn’t work at all and battery seems empty?
When I have a look inside the case on the left part of it, I can’t see well, but I feel like one charging connector look slightly different from the 3 other connectors. But it’s hard to tell.

The right earbud is ok.
I tried to look for the answer in the forum, but could not find one.

Should I just send it back and ask for a new one ? I would be upset if I had to do so…

Thanx in advance!
Tim

Have you removed the plastic sticker that covers the charging connector on the earbud itself? And look inside the case to make sure it didnt come off and is blocking the charging pins

1 Like

Thank you for your quick answer.
I did remove all stickers. And I tried to remove any potential dirt as well. But still no charging at all. Hopefully the charging pins are fine. But again, I have a slight doubdt about one of them which clearly “shines” less than the other 3 when I look at the pins.

You can try resetting the charging case. Take a paper clip, and make a small U shape with it. Then take the case, and touch one end of the paper clip to one charging receptacle in the left side of the case, and the other end of the paper clip to the other receptacle on the left side.

Hi TechMan,

I tried to implement your suggestion. Took a paper clip and Managed to touch both receptacle.
But it did not change any think. Do you know if there is another possibility to reset the charging case?
What would be you advise me to do then?

Thanks
Tim.

UPDATE :slight_smile:
After serval attempts using a paper clip, I eventually managed to connect both receptacle with it and I finally made it. Thanks Techman, your tip was useful!
The left earbud is currently charging. I’ll let you know if everything’s fine !
Tim

2 Likes

I am very sorry for the late reply. Next time if you add an @ before my username, I will get a notification to respond more quickly :wink:. Very glad you got it fixed!

I should have mentioned that you have to leave the paper clip there for around 15 seconds- oh well, I guess you know for next time.

Glad to be of service if you have anymore questions!

We are sorry to hear your Soundcore Liberty Air are not working properly. According to the information you described, the issue you are experiencing is very unusual.

Thank you for trying some troubleshooting already. Please try the following steps to see if it helps at all.

1)Please make sure the charging case has enough power–at least two white indicators on the case.

2)Please note that after the earbuds are fully charged, the steady white light on the earbuds will turn off. Have you tried to take the earbuds out to test them? There would be a flashing white light when they are turned on. You could also try to press the button on the earbuds manually.

3)Please also try to use an abrasive cloth with a bit of alcohol to clean the contact pin both on charging case and earbuds to ensure a better connection.

If the issue still persists, don’t worry, please don’t hesitate to contact us at service@soundcore.com by detailing your order number and the problem you come across. We will reply you within 24 hours.