Soundcore Liberty Air - $59.40 (Google Express Memorial Day Sale)

Anker via Google Express has Anker Soundcore Liberty Air Total-Wireless Earphones on sale for $59.39 when you clip the $14 off coupon on the product page and use promo code MEMORIAL10 at checkout. Shipping is free.

8 Likes

Nice deal! Thanks for sharing Kumar :ok_hand:t2:

3 Likes

Sweet deal! I recommend that anyone who wants these, buy them now. If your on the fence about them, be so no longer! You will love them, so just order them.

2 Likes

Man I am extremely on the fence.

I just got a pair of the Liberty Lites, wonder if there is that much of a difference. Lite has 3.5 hr playtime vs 5 hr Airs. UGHHH!!!

2 Likes

I’m telling you, if you want them and can afford them right now, just buy them. You will be happy with them

1 Like

LOL

So conflicted, what if version 2 has a wireless charging case?!

1 Like

Its a nice deal, thank you @kumar.sachin for sharing !

1 Like

Then you can buy version 2 when they’re released, and gift version one (with new eartips of course) to a Freind or family member.

2 Likes

Are you a used car salesman? You’re driving a hard bargain here my friend! :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks @kumar.sachin and @TechMan I just pulled the trigger on these bad boys!

Should have by June 3rd!

2 Likes

Wooohoooo! You will love them! Don’t forget to leave a review :joy:

1 Like

@Techman has best sales pitch , he along with @kumar.sachin got @Quinn_Armstrong to get Liberty Air

2 Likes

I better log off before they make me buy a Powerhouse!

3 Likes

If you don’t have a powerhouse, what will you do when a major power-outage comes?

You are just too much… sure you will sell a refrigerator to residents in Arctic / Antarctica (if there are any there)

1 Like

Nice deal! :ok_hand:

Nice deal! Also @AnkerOfficial you should make @TechMan your marketing department head :joy:

1 Like

Awesome :clap: you will enjoy them

Great price, these are regular price on Amazon. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like