Soundcore Liberty Air 2 not disconnecting after I put them in the case!?

Did you contact support??

Connect the case to power and leave connected overnight. Ignore the lights.

Clean the buds and case connector with isopropyl alcohol, leave to dry, then check for debris.

Connect the buds in the case. If they don’t now do the reset procedure.

Wait til all flashing lights finished.

If they still don’t work, then email service@soundcore.com with proof of purchase, serial number, all faults and all the above you’ve already done.

Good luck.

Same problem. I have tried many ways and I realized that it works again if we plug in the charger for the case. So I think the reason is that the case runs out of power, so it doesn’t have the power to process.
Solution: charge your case and it will work again. Good luck!

1 Like

I hope this can help others :+1:

Doesn’t help - I confirm. Alcohol tried both inside and out, wiped and clean, reset, reconnected and repaired a couple or times - right bud is just not working. Read other threads and seems like a common problem for Soundcore. Disappointed.

The first set I had of the Anker Soundcore Lifedot 2 I loved! I used them for a very long time and had no issues at all until they started shorting out. Then I tried to buy another pair but Walmart didn’t have the same kind so I bought them on Amazon. After about a month of wear time I started having this issue and noticing my phone wouldn’t play sound and when I’d check my media, I’d see that it was still connected to my headphone which had been in its case for hours. This tends to run the battery down on the headphones and I’m not the one connecting it. It doesn’t happen all the time though. I took the weird ear piece off as I did not like the feel. So there’s nothing blocking there. I am always wiping it off before putting it away so there shouldn’t be any issues there and it is fairly new and the case stays in my purse. I just received a notification saying my battery was about dead and I haven’t wore it since I got off work yesterday and charged them the night before that. What is going on with these things now? These are literally the only headphones I have found I really liked and can tolerate in my ears so this is frustrating.

I have emailed them. We’ll see if they respond.

I just bought these and on day 1 I have this issue. Was never an issue with Liberty Neo I’m replacing.

Full charge. Brand new so connections are clearly clean. No issues with Soundcore Liberty Neo so it’s not a phone/bluetooth issue. Do I need to return these?

If you just purchased it, and the CASE is fully charged and still experiencing the issue, then I would return.

1 Like

While returning is an option, if you’ve got the equipment, then look for debris within, a common issue is plastic over pins, and clean them, and ensure fully inserted if you’ve fitted large eartips it can interfere with closing lid and buds staying in contact.

I have the LA2 and it’s finicky with larger buds the act of closing lid pulls the buds up.

Later products they made bigger tips to reduce the problem. I’m ok with the medium tips and like the smaller case.

I ended up getting a replacement from Anker. The new ones work perfectly. I just had a bad set there. The magnet was pulling them into the connections great, with no obstruction at all (removed rubber things), but they never connected with the case. The return/replacement was easy.

2 Likes

I solved the problem in the following way:
1 - clean the copper connections on the case and on the headphones with a cotton pad soaked in alcohol.
2- Rub the connections on the case and on the headphones with a wooden toothpick.
3- soak the wooden toothpick with a drop of W40, rub the copper connections on the case and on the headphones.
It works for me, we’ll see for how long.