SoundCore Infinity Pro Soundbar Review

Where can I start? I’m very impressed with this soundbar. I had a Samsung soundbar prior with a wireless sub and it couldn’t hold a candle to this. The bass is powerful even at low volumes. Sound is crisp and clear. Setup is so simple my 7 year old niece could do it. I initially connected this system to my iPhone via the built in Bluetooth to test the sound before i received my optical cord (I had misplaced my old one during my recent relocation) and immediately blasted music which prompted a neighbor to come over. The sound for streaming was perfect, similar to SoundCores headphones I was very impressed. Next I connected the Infinity Pro to my television. What a difference. After shutting the internal speakers down I was blown away. Movies sounded amazing and regular television shows were clearer. This is a must buy. The packaging came with a simple mounting system as well which I’m not using but was a really awesome addition that saves you time and money.

https://www.amazon.com/review/RA0V75LDR4NF3/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

6 Likes

Nice review @Ralph_Rienzo

Can you slightly tweak your photos, so it doesn’t cut into the sentence of your review? Thanks :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Great review! I have another suggestion. You can add spaces in between your photos, to make them look amazing!

1 Like

Great review and please just add spaces between photos nd thanks for putting in great effort and photos

1 Like

Where did your picture go? Why did you get rid of it?

1 Like

I’m not sure… I’ll figure it out :grin:

all set. i was completing the review via my cell phone and for some reason the formatting was messed up.

Nice review. As others mentioned, adding space between pictures would be better

1 Like

The picture was so iconic like every time I watched the Andy Griffith show I thought of Anker and your profile pic.

2 Likes

nice review!

1 Like

Back to the roots, Andrew : A simple “A” now! :joy:

2 Likes

Still missing some space between the photos.
Do so, please.

1 Like

I thought he was a new person for a second because I saw the picture and was like who is this but then saw then name and was like ohhhhhhhhh

2 Likes

May be Andrew will start to be humble now…hehehehe! (JOKE)

2 Likes

spacing added

Genau!
Looks perfect now.

1 Like

nice review!!

1 Like

Nice review :thumbsup: thanks for sharing

1 Like

Great review and nice photos!

Thanks for sharing,

1 Like