Soundcore Amazon US deals

I created this thread for Soundcore products and will try to keep it updated as much as possible. Thanks for viewing and enjoy the deals.

1. Soundcore Life 2 - $59.99 + free shipping (after $5 discount coupon)

2. Soundcore Liberty Neo - $59.99 + free shipping ($5 discount)

3. Soundcore Motion B - $26.99 (after $3 discount coupon)

4. Anker Soundcore Bluetooth Speaker (Black) - $22.99 (with code SDCA3102B and 10% discount coupon)

5. Soundcore 2 Portable Bluetooth Speaker - $39.99 + free shipping ($10 discount)

6. Soundcore Icon - $49.99 + free shipping ($10 discount)

7. Soundcore Spirit Pro - $32.99 + free shipping (34% discount)

8. SoundCore Pro+ 25W Bluetooth Speaker - $76.49 + free shipping (after 15% discount coupon)

9. Soundcore Life 2 Gift Set - $79.99 + free shipping (after $30 discount coupon)

10. Soundcore Model Zero - $139.99 + free shipping (after $60 discount coupon)

11. Soundcore Space NC - $79.99 + free shipping (19% discount)

12. Soundcore Motion Q - $40.99 + free shipping (after $5 discount coupon)

13. SoundCore Boost - $49.39 + free shipping (with code SDCA3145 and 10% discount coupon)

14. Soundcore Ace A0 - $14.99 (with code SDCA3150)

15. Anker Soundcore Bluetooth Speaker (Blue and Red) - $24.99 (with code SDCA3102C)

*discount coupon = coupon available on Amazon site

4 Likes

Sweet! Everyone loves nice speakers. Thanks!

2 Likes

Nice deals! Thanks for sharing! I like to have all the deals in one place!

The code KINJAB3161 takes another $10 off the price of the flares :wink:

2 Likes

I’ll add that as well. I forgot about the code but was planning on adding a link to code’s location

1 Like

Deals overload :open_mouth::hushed::dizzy_face:

1 Like

Great deals! Took advantage of the Flare deal… Almost complete with my shopping list

1 Like

Thanks for sharing these deals!

1 Like

Sweet! There will have huge waves of sales for each brand in the Easter period.:grin:

4 Likes

Great deals!! Thanks for sharing !

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial I see you edit some posts (including couple of mine) and was wondering if there is a specific reason to do that. Wanted to ask just out of curiosity

Updated the deals here!

1 Like

https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/RC4FBAFKRNLXM

Is that your review?

1 Like

Just updated this thread as well! Model Zero on sale!!

Updated this thread as well

1 Like

Lol, I was about to post the Soudncore model zero deal after I found it. Can you keep me updated on this list as well? Honestly Soundcore is the brand I’m most interested in. I’m waiting for a deal on the icon mini…

1 Like

Updated these deals with Soundcore discount email

Nothing much to change here. Just cleaned things up a bit.

@TechMan see if anything interests you

Still waiting on the icon mini lol

It was on sale but I think there was an event going on with Mini here. BTW the orange one is available to buy for $2 extra I think