SoundCore 2 Issues with Bluetooth Pairing/Switching devices

Strange, I got mine the other day… Lovely red one

Litterally, out the box, turned on… The BT light blinked, turned on bt on my handset (galaxy S8), it showed on the list, I clicked it, and off I went.

Took less than a minute.

Litterally shows up as soundcore 2

Never had problems to pair ANKER speakers via bluetooth.
Using Android, mac-OS and LINUX.
The only problem is to make bluetooth ready under LINUX.
Sometimes you need to be very tricky and visionary :innocent:

Is there anybody who is using LINUX and bluetooth as well?

Hi @snickerdoodle

Sorry to hear that you have issue with our product. Have your contacted our support team?

I think most have provided a viable solution but I will throw my two cents in. I have a pairing issue as well at times. I have found that my son stills my earbuds. So when I pair them, I have to do a fresh pairing. Well since he is using them, he wears down the battery life. So for pairing, I suggest charging them before pairing if they have been used a lot as it may not have enough juice to complete a pairing with the new device.

1 Like

Yep just got mine and I’m trying to pair multiple devices or anything fancy. Tried above suggestions restarting the phone and speaker. Blue light just keeps flashing. I have never had an issue pairing my phone to anything. Sending back to Amazon I don’t have time for this!

1 Like

@rseleski4 Sorry to hear that. Would you mind contacting our customer service via support@anker.com directly? I’m sure they will help you out on this quickly. :relaxed:

Has anyone tried the firmware update available for the Soundcore 2 to see if it has any effect on the reported Bluetooth pairing issues?

If it resolves the issue, maybe this was part of the firmware update. :thinking:

@AnkerOfficial

I’ve replied to your private message.

Try firmware update.

2 Likes

Try clearing previous Bluetooth pairings from the Anker SoundCore’s memory to see if this resolves the issue. You can do this by pressing both the “Volume Down” and “Volume Up” buttons for roughly three seconds. Try pairing the Bluetooth speaker with your device again to see if this resolves the issue.

1 Like

New firmware for anker soundcore 2:

For Windows and macOS. Updates include bug fixes and performance optimization. Fixed Bluetooth latency issues.

1 Like