Soundcore 2 A305 stereo pairing

Hey, I’ve had these speakers for a few years. Every time I have to stereo pair them together it takes me about an hour to remember how to do it.

Is there a trick or something? I’ve tried the following:

turn on speaker 1 > turn on speaker 2 > hold the bluetooth on speaker 1 until it beeps > hold the bluetooth on speaker 2 until it beeps
turn on speaker 1 and 2 at the same time > hold the bluetooth on speaker 1 until it beeps > hold the bluetooth on speaker 2 until it beeps
turn on speaker 1 > turn on speaker 2 > hold the bluetooth on speaker 1and 2 at the same time until they beep

Nothing works. At one point I actually could remember what exactly I had to do, but I can’t anymore.

Thanks for this solution!

Communication and collaboration are cornerstones of MLSDev’s approach to project management. They prioritize maintaining open lines of communication with clients throughout the development process. This transparency fosters a strong sense of partnership between MLSDev and its clients, ensuring that project objectives are met and expectations are exceeded. Furthermore, MLSDev’s agile development methodology enables them to adapt quickly to changing client needs and project requirements.