Soundcode mini connecting to iphone but not to w10 laptop

I just bought a Soundcode mini speaker, the connection with my iPhone was successfull in a few seconds, but when I treid with my laptop (real reason of my purchase because laptop speaker are quite broken) it does not

The speaker is detected and appears in the list, but I only got “Connection failed, try again”

Support has just tell me “it seems to not be compatible sorry”, how this is still possible, both are under bluetooth 4.0, laptop are drivers ok, no problem of double-pairing (iPhone shutdown when testing)

Go to the manufacturer of your laptop bluetooth driver and download the update for it, do not rely on windows update. With Microsoft’s last update it borked a lot of people’s bluetooth drivers and connections and has caused nothing but problems for everyone. Almost everyone who has updated their drivers it has fixed their connection issues.

Blame Microsoft

3 Likes

Because I found nothing on mediatek of microsfort website, I went on HP webiste and specify my laptop model to get the different drivers and I downloaded the bluetooth one, but nothing changed I still get “We cannot ensure connection. Try Again”

So maybe I’m not taking the good driver or maybe it can’t be fixed :confused: