Soundbuds surge stuck on redlight

I ordered a brand new pair of soundbuds surge and I got them and put them to charge using the included charger and it showed a red still led and I figured it would stay red until it was done charging but I noticed as time went by it was still there so I unplugged it and the red charging led was still there so I tried turning it on by pressing down the middle button and nothing happened I tried this a few times then tried to unpair/reset it by pressing the top and last button a few times but this still didn’t do anything. I tried plugging in the included charger onto my computer still nothing happened, I tried using a different charger and still nothing. I tried plugging it in and holding down the on button and the reset buttons still nothing. Can anyone help me please??!

Hi @Jashenthebibby,
Sorry to hear your Soundbuds are not working for you. Please contact support@anker.com with your order number and the serial number of your earbuds and they’ll be happy to assist you!

Surge do not come with charger. You meant supplied cable?

Tried a different a cable?

Try different cable and different charger and then do what @TechnicallyWell said.

Yes I mean cable
I Already tried different cables and chargers :frowning:

So then what 2nd post said, it looks like a support need. It is a Saturday so expect reply late Sunday / early Monday, include photos of the issue, included proof of purchase from the approved supplier, serial number off cables and/or packaging, and I’m sure you’ll be resolved quickly.

Okay thank you

Mine are stuck with the blue light one. Used it only 3 times.

I had left my battery to run down then the light disappeared I charged them again and they were working good for 2 days then I put them to charge and forgot to unplug them now they’re stuck on the blue light also