SoundBuds Sport NB10, Extreme-Hold Earbuds Giveaway & Discount

To celebrate the launch of our Extreme-Hold Earbuds giveaway, the SoundBuds NB10 have been out and about on the internet.

Built for serious hold, sound and durability, YouTuber AndrewSchrock skated them through their paces:

WRCB tv said:
It’s getting more difficult to find wired earbuds now and most good models are closer to $150 than $50. Anker’s NB-10 are a great choice.

… and finally MarzBarVlogs gave them a quick review from across the pond in the UK:

Interested in entering the draw and grabbing an instant 20% off? Check it out now!

5 Likes

The best pair of Bluetooth earphones I’ve tried yet and certainly worth the slightly higher cost over the SoundCore Sport series, IMO anyways :relaxed:

The perfect Christmas Gift!

I can’t do in ear headphones :frowning:

look amazing, I wonder how well the sound quality is.

I’ve tried both the SoundBud Sport and the NB10, the NB10 wins hands down for comfort and more importantly, the audio.

Here’s my Amazon review for the NB10’s;

https://www.amazon.co.uk/review/R22GPX9G3R5MHY/ref=pe_1572281_66412651_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

I liked. Looking forward to using these headphones. Need some now with the iPhone 7 :frowning:

too many headphones must resist ahhhhhh

these look great…

Would make a great stocking stuffer.

If you are needing lost earbud tips for these and are in the US, they do have them for $3 through Anker. I had lost a small right and they were very quick to answer and supply me with a new pair of the earbud tips. Just contact them at support.