SoundBuds Slim: Introducing Our Ultra-Light, Wireless Earbuds

The audio equipment in your store does not specify the basic audio specification like frequency response.
Also, “SoundBuds Slim cannot be recharged by most portable chargers because a minimum output current lower than 100mA (0.1A) is required” quoted from the store, could you specify the highest current required (also voltage)? Does it means the soundbuds cannot be charged via portable charger? how about your portable charger? does it not charged at all, or not fully charged?

I have my old anker headset that I lost and this slim version looks amazing I hope I win one of these

You nailed it with these ear buds! I’d like a pair because I could charge once and then workout all week-long without worrying about losing power. For me, nothing is worse than running out of battery mid-workout because I just give up and go home when that happens.

Fantastic sounding buds - would love to win some

I am commenting to enter the giveaway :smiley:

I’ve been eyeing these for a while now!

These are by far the best headphones I’ve seen for such a price! :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

Anker makes the best products by far for the price, would like to get my hands on soundbuds.

Cool looking head phones

Anker has done it again. They seem to always lead the way in wireless and charger technology. I love all my Anker products and look forward to every new launch I hear about.

1 Like

Amazing New Headset the perfect size is here, always the best products anker thanks for make us happy and our live easier.

1 Like

These would be great to compare to BeatsX!!!

1 Like

Very cool. can’t wait to get my hands on a pair!

1 Like

Shout out to Anker! Best mobile device products out there!

1 Like

These are quite impressive. I’m excited to give these a try. Way better than dumping a bunch of cash on name brands with average quality audio.

1 Like

Headphones look super cool.

1 Like

that is a great bluetooth headphone

1 Like

That’s awesome. Would be awesome as I can get a pair. With the iPhone 7 its be awesome to have these so I can charge my phone on the fly with an Ankur portable battery and still listen to my music while charging

i just got mine today. i will hope to get another pair for my wife

2 Likes

I hope I win! These are some slick looking headphones! :slight_smile:

1 Like