SoundBuds Slim: Introducing Our Ultra-Light, Wireless Earbuds

Every single Anker product I own has exceeded my expectations - I don’t see these as being any different

i could use them goodluck everyone!!!

Definitely love all of Ankers products and I’m hoping to add more to my collection over time. I hope I win these ear buds because I really need them :slight_smile:

Would love to try them. Currently in the market for new Ear Buds.

These look epic!

If they are as good as the power products I am not sure I would ever take them off.

The specs on these buds are fantastic. Would be a definite must have for workout, travel, etc. Winning a pair would be amazing

WOW! I’d love this SoundBunds! I’d like to review and show them to my users! I think this is a very good headset! Enjoy it ! XD

I definitely look forward to getting my mitts on these bad boys and seeing if their sound quality is truly as great as you say it is.

I am very much looking forward to this.

These are awesome!! Can’t believe so much is packed in sucha light weight product.

Looking forward to trying them out on my runs! Thank you for this giveaway!

I’ve always just used apple headphones but they hurt my ears. I would so excited to try something new and give great reviews.

Lightweight and ready for the great outdoors- another win by Anker

This will make my ears very happy during training in any weather. Thank you Anker

I will definitely be purchasing some of these ear buds if I don’t win them, they look great and have incredible features than most top price models but don’t look like they skimp out on the tech. Great job anker, for another solid product. My go to new tech hardware. :+1::+1:

Hmmm…, I wonder if you get more enteries if you add more comments?! Anyways, I was wondering what the main difference between the regular SoundBuds and these are? Also, is the Amazon Discount Code still valid? Nevermind, just looked at my email, and it’s not. Regardless, so anxious for the announcement tomorrow! #nailbiter

I’m so excited about these. I have no doubt Anker has made another awesome product. I love how Anker makes products that will be great for everyone. I have many Anker products and Anker never disappoints. Anker for Life!

Love me some anker

Anker products are well made and easy to use and these headphones will fall under the same…a must have.

I usually don’t look at anything to do with electronics and am very impressed actually. Just so happens I am searching for items to put in a care package for my husband, who is currently is deployed, and these would make his day. I am glad to know they are available for purchase if I am not picked.