SoundBuds Slim: Introducing Our Ultra-Light, Wireless Earbuds

Really loving all the Anker stuff I have so far, so I’d love to give these a try too!

I am excited to try these new headphones. I am still plugged in and would love to hear the sound quality and feel the build quality of these! Thanks

wow these look nice. maybe now ill upgrade my iphone :joy:

Woot woot would love to try me some of these bad boys.

I would really like to get a pair. :heart_eyes:

Wow! That’s impressive. Those sound feature packed, while maintaining the great quality Anker earbuds are known for… never owned a pair, but would absolutely love to! Sounds like those could rival the new BeatsX that just came out! LOVE the magnetic thingy. Sweatproof. Everything that you could ask for in a $100 pair of earbuds! Wait…

Wow!! They look impressive, would love to try them.

Interested in seeing if a durable pair of bluetooth earbuds can sound good enough to move me away from wired!

This is awesome!! I’m totally interested now…

Can’t wait to try these buds out. Anker puts out quality products!

Would be great to try these out - not found a set of earphones yet that don’t fall out when running…I seem to have oddly slippy ears when it comes to earbuds…

Love me some Anker Buds

Songo SSJ4 from Dragon Ball GT !

1 Like

Should be awesome for gym and running. i never had wireless headphones

Minimalistic design I like it !

These look like a good replacement for my current wired earbuds! :slight_smile:

I have several of your products (power banks, speakers, etc.) and think it is great that you are getting into headphones and earbuds. I would love for a chance to try them out.

Would love to win this for sure.May the best man/woman win

WOW! This would be perfect for everyday use; especially while working out at the gym!!! Thank you Anker for giving away 30 pairs!!!

Shared on both FB and Twitter. Love the minimalist form factor! I actually had the last magnetic bt headphone which had left me a little disappointed. Hope this is much better :slight_smile: