SoundBuds Slim: Introducing Our Ultra-Light, Wireless Earbuds

These sound great, and look really comfortable. Would love a chance to try them out.

Would love to try these out!

Love these. They would be perfect the gym! And safer then the wired ones I have around my son!

Would love to see how these hold up with daily usage. Magnetic feature sounds pretty cool to keep them untangled!

Gimme one to try!!

Look great.

Great, hopefully better then the cheap Bluetooth headset I use now.

I would love to try them! Always excited for New Anker Products

These look great! How do they compare lightweight to the SoundBuds Sport that were released last year? Iā€™m guessing lighter by the Slim name, but wondering if you can quantify the difference?

Hopefully I can get my hands on a pair of these to try out!

I think they need some clips to get excess cable and attach it to clothing or hats ā€¦I dunno once I test them Iā€™ll know

Cool Iā€™d love to try them!

i would like to win a pair and test these new bay boys out :smiley:

wow thes high quality water resistant ear buds look great and prob feel better in your ears looking forward to testing these out love the brand and high quality products they make.

These headphones look amazing and if they sound half as good as they look then I think theyā€™ll end up being THE top of the line Bluetooth Earbuds for the new year. Throw that in with all of the little bonuses like the inline controller, the magnetic clip for when they arenā€™t in use, and probably one of the most important featuresā€¦ the water resistance your getting the most bang for your buck. I LOVE the water resistance. I like walking in the rain but I hate when I get stuck walking in the rain and having to take my headphones off because I donā€™t want them to break due to water damage. With the water rating these earbuds have you could probably walk threw a heavy storm (or even use them in the shower for that matter) and not have to worry about them and youā€™ll get to your destination quicker because all boring and monotonous tasks, such as walking in a storm, go by quickly when your listening to your music. I hope I win a pair of these as my last pair of Bluetooth headphones just broke recently :frowning:

wow i would love to test them !

mine too ;]

These look really cool. I would love to be picked as a winner for them!

I like your profile pic :smiley:

excited to try 'em!