Soundbuds slim delay

hello.

I bought a soundbuds slim + headphones and they have a Daley (half a second),
I’m using a Samsung Galaxy S8 + phone, I would be happy for solution :slight_smile:

many thanks.

First question : What kind of app do you use, regarding this delay?
You might give us some more information, please

im using galaxy s8, This is an android system…
and the delay is for all app in the device

I would start by restarting the phone and the soundbuds. Also @fhassm has a good suggestion - it may be the app.

I sometimes have a delay when using the galaxy s9+ if my music is stored on the microSD card .

There are some movies at Youtube with delay others dont have.

Yes, I understood you but the Delay also happens when i hear music, games and any sound coming out of the cellphone

Did you reboot the phone and the earbuds?

You might do a test:
Using the same app at different phones if possible.
Could be some issue with the bluetooth protocol on this one you mentioned.

For example when watching a certain Youtube movie on my Samsung there is a delay. Same with LINUX laptop there is no. :confused:

@ryandhazen idid, same prob.
@fhassm , uhm, i connected to other device whit android (xhiomi mi a2), and there is no delay… So apparently the problem with the cell phone, what can i do ? :frowning:

You see the more we get information the better we can help. :slight_smile:
Hope there is a buddy here, with the same type of mobile and Android version.

Sorry I don’t have such one, but wait, there might be a helping hand soon.

When you are using wireless speakers, you will always have a delay while the music is being sent from your device to the speaker. If you don’t want a delay you will have to use wired :wink:

Not always.
Using different sources which use different bt - protocols and different speakers earphones will give you different results regarding the delay.

1 Like

Yes. But no matter what there will always be at least a short delay.

2 Likes

In general, it interferes with online games, because it is impossible to play with the dailies.
for exemple pubg.
my friend that recommended me about the buds, had no delay on buds in online games or at all, thats why im asking for help…

1 Like

I’m sorry. I can’t help you with the buds than. I would like to welcome you to the anker community since I see this is your first post though! If you go over here.

https://community.anker.com/power_draw

You can see a power draw that you can enter into using powerbucks. You earn powerbucks by being active and leveling up. You can also access the rules over there. I hope you like it here!

2 Likes

That happened to be once before. If you can’t get a response from Anker or Samsung/google, I would try resetting the earbuds (if possible-im not too familiar with bluetooth earbuds) and forget the earbuds on your phone (I think there’s an option for that in bluetooth). See if that works, if not, just leave them for a few days (3-4) off after charging them to max. Hopefully it works. :slight_smile:

Yes but it isn’t noticeable. It sounds like his might be worse than a standard delay.

I suggest sending an email to support and see if they can help sort it out. Make sure to tell them what you tried, what phones you have tested this with, serial number of the earbuds, and the purchase date/order number. This will help them during the troubleshooting process.

1 Like