SolixF2000 extra battery is not charging

I purchased the powerhouse 767 with the extra battery and the extra battery is not charging. I have been using the system for less than 2 weeks and it’s a complete fail. On Sunday, March 24, I update the firmware and the extra battery started to charge but today March 27, it stopped just like before. Now I have reached out to customer support but that’s useless. They asked for my shipping address, invoice to show proof of purchase, serial number and a video with the issue. I sent all this on Sunday and today they asked for the same information. Anker, this is bad customer service. I was told in one of the emails to use DC to power the battery and then switch to solar. I can’t do that since I only use solar. The video I sent showed that the solar panels and cable are working since I connect them to another battery and it was charging. Anyone, someone, what else can be done?

Hi! With issues like this that seem to be one-offs, it’s best to work with Support@anker.com. A ticket has been created and the right channels are involved or getting involved in the query. I appreciate that you took the time to reach out to support even though your experience has been less than ideal. Reports like this help us track product issues including problems associated with specific batches and in some cases, helps us identify user complications.

If you’re up for it, and you have a car, you could try DC charging that way. What this gains, I don’t know, but I wanted to suggest it as it might help you and if it doesn’t, you can report the detail to support.

It sounds like you have two expansions for the F2000 (fka 767), and one works while the other fails to charge. If that’s correct, my guess is that we’ll be honoring the warranty on the battery that’s not charging.