Solix F2600 Expansion battery broken

Brand new F2600 and expansion battery arrived 2 days ago.

F2600 charged up to 100% just fine. The expansion battery connected fine and initially showed about 84% charge. I plugged in the AC cord and left it for 3 hours but nothing happened, no additional charge to the expansion battery.

Next day I tried again, this time when connecting the expansion battery it beeps but the Solix says 0%. The ring of lights though on the expansion battery still shows about 85%. Is this a broken cable or connector?

Really sad when it is broken right out of the box.

2 Likes

Same. Just got mine hours ago, expansion battery reads 85%. I charged it to100% and plugged it and my f2600 into my rv, to see how long it would run the ac. After bringing it back inside and plugging it back into my f2600, the expansion battery reads 0% in the app and on the f2600 display, but the light rings show 100%. It is only accepting around 250w of ac input, and If I plug a fan in and then unplug the expansion battery, the estimated run time is cut in half, so I know it is nearly charged to 100%. I’m going to discharge both units all the way, recharge them and see what happens. It’s really annoying to spend this amount of money on a product, and immediately have problems with it. Might just return and buy a different brand tbh.