Show us your Work from Home Situation!

Show us how you are rolling with your work-from-home situation! HEre’s mine:

Extra points for an ANker product in the shot! Can anyone find the lonely little anker product in mine? :grin:

5 Likes

Luckily you can still work from home. Stay safe man :+1:

4 Likes

Great desk setup @gAnkster :+1:t2:
Nice charging stand in the background!
I’ll post a pic of mine tomorrow, it will be our dining room table occupied by Debs and I.
I’m not sure who will kill who first! :rofl:

2 Likes

Try some video conferences with your wife.!:smile:

All the best for you all!

1 Like

It looks like an Anker wireless charger tucked into the corner… if it’s not I seriously need new glasses :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s the only one in the pic! Behind the cam is. a shelf full of Anker stuff :laughing:

1 Like

Nice setup @gAnkster , no working from home for me, still doing the daily grind at work so others can still work :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m actually still going in every day, but because I’m the online learning guy (the ONLY one) for my college I’m on call over the weekends for the forseeable future.

I did set up some sweet distance teaching studios for less technical faculty to use on campus:

2 Likes

Oh dear, its on the right so means a right handed, that means lack of photographic memory. Darn it. Means can’t find things fast. Hope there’s a left-hander in the family who knows where everything’s place automatically.

You can spot the left handed ones, they don’t seem to make much sense.

1 Like

It’s been interesting integrating my work Surface into my home setup. There’s a third Anker box just out of sight.

4 Likes

There’s some cool set-ups! Unfortunately I’m also in the group that isn’t getting to work from home. Stay safe everyone!

Nice setups for work at home, I will put the pic when I am working on Monday… try to be away from work area during weekends :wink:

Not sure what you’re trying to say there, @professor

Looks a bit too tidy.

Beautiful part of the world up there to be holed up, drove very near you down Molly Stark Trail in September.

1 Like

Nice setup!!

Great work @gAnkster :+1:t2:

Dining room desk base.
Today we have taken over our dining room while we are finding our feet and arranging another room.
Debs is on the other side with the same setup.

4 Likes

Awesome - you should make faces at Debs when she is trying to participate in a videoconference :crazy_face::laughing:

1 Like

Oh don’t you worry @gAnkster I certainly was :crazy_face:

1 Like