đź‘» Share Your Scariest Story | Win a Mystery Box

Probably not, only ate in hotel restaurants.

But I often eat liver and kidney myself, its cheap nutritious and if there’s growing boys then feed them!

This is offered not very often meanwhile
Poor people’s food in the past.
Not “en vogue”.
But we got this when visiting a restaurant at the countryside here.
I liked that so much.
Remembering it was 0.70 Deutschmark with a huge “Knödel” in the pub where I went as a student in the 1970’s.
But this is not a scary story. :rofl:

Oh I have one: You know how as you get older your dreams get more boring, right? Well, a while back I had a dream about going to the bank to make a deposit. Yes, doing that. And I’m a student!

Thanks. Hopefully, there will be some good ones for you to read while you get better.
Stay strong! Hope today is a little better than the day before.

2 Likes

Oh didn’t know what happened but a quick search (thanks to your comment) helped me know. @Daiross hope you feel and get better soon!

1 Like

One time a few months back it was dark and raining heavily I was walking my dog in my front yard (I live in a suburban area where the houses are close together, and I live on a busy road) so anyway I was walking my dog in my front yard I saw plenty of cars just wizzing by left and right, I look down at my phone for a few minutes and decide to go inside as I’m walking onto my porch I go to open the front door and the knob wouldn’t turn it was locked ( my mom locks the door behind me so I walk the dogs long enough) so naturally I turn around to go take my dog back out an I noticed no cars where wizzing by on the road then suddenly the street light started to flicker as it normally does before it turns on but it didn’t turn on it just kept flickering, then I look down from the light and onto the road and all I saw in the middle of the road is a tall pale man I have never seen before with a broken bottle in his hand. I thought he was talking to himself but it was like he was choking at the same time, it sounded like he was just repeating the same words over and over in the same raspy voice. Then he stopped talking turned and looked directly at me I wanted to move but I couldn’t I wanted to yell for my mom but I couldn’t all I could do was stare at the tall pale old man through the glass as looked back at me, my blood turned cold the man inched nearer to me with the brown glass bottle grasped firmly in his hand, as the man was stepping onto the curb my small pathetic dog got on it’s hind legs and started to bark at the old man, his bloodshot eyes widened with fear and he dropped the broken bottle and awkwardly ran behind the lamp post I peered out the window and suddenly the light turned back on I tried to see behind the lamp post but he wasn’t there and all that was left was a brown glass bottle and a traumatized 14 year old boy

This story is based of a similar event in my life I just added a few tweaks for suspense

1 Like

I bet there will be some good scary stories in this thread :ghost:

1 Like

Thank you very much @ktkundy and @Shivam_Shah h :kissing_heart:
Everyone’s appreciation encourages me a lot, you are fantastic people!

Yeeessss @ktkundy !!! From the first story to the last I have enjoyed them and it has given me chills! :scream: I Hope to continue knowing more stories about each one!

5 Likes

Your story has terrified me, I think it was a spirit with the mission of protecting you !

2 Likes

All I have is a creepy story about a black cat and a cliff, definitely doesnt deserve to compete with you guys atm. Good luck to the winners! Your stories are great.

1 Like

I was in my teens. One night I was walking home late. The night is dark and I can barely see the road ahead, I didn’t had a Anker Flashlight and no mobile. Mobile was a luxury and during that time. I had to walk around half mile to reach home, I was cool and thinking on top of my head , if a ghost comes I will talk to it and walk. So far so good.

Suddenly I can see some distance there are red eyes blinking on top of the road.
My heart stopped and I slowed my pace the eyes are moving and I grabbed all my strength and ran towards the red thing. It moves faster than me.

I almost reached where I can see what it is.
"A boy was walking along with his dad. The kid had a blinking red light sneakers . Uh… "

What a Spooky Halloween !!

1 Like

Got quite a lot of goosebumps while reading your story. I had to put my jacket on to continue reading :joy: glad the story ended up good and you were safe

1 Like

This story reminds me of a social news years ago. There were a bunch of people who enjoyed watching other people sleep. They would quietly pick their neighbors’ locks and break into the houses in the middle of the night just to watch their neighbors’ sleeping face :joy: and when the morning came, they would leave like they had never come.

But either way, it’s something non-human or human, “someone” standing in the room is too creepy! :joy:

1 Like

Hahaha this is normally what I would do as well, trying to give a reasonable explanation to some unusual events.

1 Like

Just by looking at the pictures, I can imagine how you felt while being in there :scream:

1 Like

Wow! :open_mouth: That’s definitely scary. Glad nothing happened afterward and you were all safe

I was ready to be scared while reading your story and then I saw this. Haha nice story

After reading your story, the main thing that came to my mind was: dang, you should have brought an Anker powerbank with you, then you didn’t have to go through the whole terrifying thing. :joy:

2 Likes

A worldwide common and also a very effective way parents would use to teach their kids to behave well :joy::+1:

Believe it or not, I had a very similar experience like this when I was a high school student. I found a ghost storybook lying on the way to school. I thought someone lost it and so I picked it up and flipped through the book, no signature no nothing, so I took it to my class and decided to hand it over to our teacher or admin office after school. But during the day, my classmate noticed the name for one of the short ghost stories in the book was a number, 2xx5, and coincidentally, our class number was exactly 2xx5. What would a bunch of high school students do when they were in that situation :joy:? Of course, we were curious about the book. Everyone started to read it quietly while teachers were teaching in the front. And at the end of the day, there were still some classmates who hadn’t got the chance to read it yet, so I locked it in my drawer and decided to give it to the teacher after everyone finished reading. But the next morning, it’s gone while the class drawer was still perfectly locked, but then showed up on my home bed the same day (I was living with my parents 3 miles away from school during that time) :joy::joy: I tried to get rid of the book for about 2 months, like donating it to a local library or throwing it away to a garbage bin and so on. But it somehow always came back to my room. My parents were terrified during that time as well so we had to move out for quite some time. :joy: so I totally understand how you felt when the weird thing happened

3 Likes