Share Your Love Story and Win...with Emoji!

Why don’t have stranger ask for my number!:joy:

I hope that you will always be happy.:kissing_heart:

1 Like

@AnkerTechnical what’s your number? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

Just slide into the DM’s :joy:

1 Like

Yo how did you get to level eight with so few posts and likes???

By visiting the forum daily.

1 Like

You level up just by visiting and not doing anything?

Prob a past member of the “old” forum

1 Like

Oh that makes more sense I guess. I was just so surpriesed and it didn’t make sense in my head and wanted to make sure there wasn’t something I was missing

yehh share us your secrets @JaseYANG

1 Like

Yup 10 points a day for visiting the Forum. Looks like he’s been a member since 2016 and has 19 hours of read time.

1 Like

my read time is 1day… :smile:

1 Like

Lol you wondering if there’s a points hack :joy:

No I was just so confused cause I didn’t recognize the name as one of the usual people and was wondering what their secret was

I didn’t know that makes sense now thank you

tbh anker may have added history points and bucks…

1 Like

Unfortunately the groom was not meant to be. It’s one of those sad love stories. :frowning:

Some of these emoji stories are really creative. I’m enjoying trying to decipher them

I cannot explain how much fun I’m having with these contest anker take over all 2019 :v::goat::sunglasses:

1 Like

:man::school::woman::basketball::beer:

:clock2::clock3::clock4::clock5::clock6::clock7:

:man::school::woman::football::umbrella:

:man::woman::goat::beer:

:man::woman::tada::confetti_ball:

:man::woman::bowling::kiss::couple:

Met her at school, went to a basketball game and had beers… 4 years passed. Met her again at school this time at a football game in the rain… another a few years passed. Met her for a Goat Race/Boch beer fest and had fun… a few months passed. We went to a wedding together… months passed. Went bowling for a friend’s birthday and I asked her to be my girlfriend, we’ve been a couple ever since.

EDIT: Just realized the 2 sentence limit, but this is my story and I’m sticking to it!

1 Like