Share Your Love Story and Win...with Emoji!

:boy: :kiss: :girl: :couplekiss: :couple: :gem: :baby: :footprints: :baby: :footprints: :dog: :sparkles: :kissing_heart:

I am trying to keep it simple so orhers can fillow along. Looking forward to Anker Auction!

1 Like

Lol I thought I kept it simple too. And I’m looking forward to the auction as well :+1:

1 Like

Honestly mood I sit here trying to figure them out and I’m sure some of them are really cute but without words I don’t think it is as simple. While a picture may be worth 1000 words I don’t think there are enough emojis for it to be the same

1 Like

I agree that some are simple to understand but others I can’t really make out. There are a couple that I thought were genius and some were pretty funny.

1 Like

Lol that would make more sense :joy::joy:

I always end up using my keyboard emojis as it’s second nature.

1 Like

I always wonder what my Emojis are going to look like when I text somebody with an iPhone

1 Like

I’m not good at love stories, so how about just a story about having some drinks with friends!

:boy::beers::girl::wine_glass::man::tropical_drink::woman::beer::person_with_blond_hair::tropical_drink::construction_worker::cocktail: = :grin:

1 Like

:rowboat::rage::swimmer::tent::jeans::iphone::dizzy_face::sunglasses::battery::heart_eyes:

I am in a rowboat, but I fall out and my rowboat disappears, so I swim to a nearby island and camp there. I remember I have my waterproof iPhone in my pants, but the battery is dead, so I pull out my Anker Power Core 5000, and charge my phone so I can call for help.

2 Likes

:walking_man:‍♂:shopping_cart::eyes::heart_eyes::walking_woman::raising_hand_man::raising_hand_woman:‍♀
:house::iphone::love_letter::raising_hand_woman:‍♀:heavy_check_mark:
:raising_hand_man::heavy_check_mark::speech_balloon:
:coffee::heavy_check_mark:
:clapper::heavy_check_mark::couplekiss_man_woman:
:plate_with_cutlery::x:…:tipping_hand_woman:‍♀:plate_with_cutlery::carrot::broccoli::tomato:, :tipping_hand_man::plate_with_cutlery::poultry_leg::bacon::hamburger:
:tipping_hand_woman:‍♀:question::tipping_hand_man::plate_with_cutlery::carrot::broccoli::tomato:, :tipping_hand_man::joy::rofl::x:
:tipping_hand_woman:‍♀:rage::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::walking_woman:
:man_facepalming::man_shrugging::fu:
:tipping_hand_man::point_up::wolf::infinity:

1 Like

:metro::point_right::airplane_small::video_game:

:computer:

they are much easier to understand if you put ur cursor over each emoji and it tells you what it means.

:man::mag_right::woman:…

Some stories are easier than others, and while I can’t get the details, I believe I can get the gist of most of them.

2 Likes

May be some created a story without any sense! :joy:

We met in 2015, spent 24/7 talking on the phone because he lived in England and I lived in Portugal.

:iphone::eyes::blonde_man:‍♂:heart_eyes::calling::speaking_head::alarm_clock::airplane::portugal::couple_with_heart_woman_man::couplekiss_man_woman::airplane::uk::woman::cry::pray::airplane::uk::couple::couple_with_heart_woman_man::heart::cat2::old_key::house::couplekiss_man_woman::revolving_hearts:

Until one day I decided I wanted to be with him forever and left everything behind to be with him, so here we are, 3 years later, still together with our own house and happier than ever.

1 Like

I can only understand that after drinking a lot of beer and wine, you have successfully married.:smile:

1 Like

It’s not easy to let a woman leave her hometown, so you are the lucky man!:innocent:

2 Likes

So the groom is gone?:cry: