Share your DIY projects share your Ideas!

Have you ever had something in your mind and wanted to make it happen? Or problems that you came across and you had to think outside of the box to fix it? Share your ideas!

I will share some of mine hopefully it will inspire some of you

Installing an android tablet as a stereo in a car instead of the old boring stereo

Desk Lamp Model

Infinite mirror sound reactive speakers

Water fountain made of acrylic fragments

9 Likes

I’ve done many “jobs” over the year… Installed bathrooms, built chalets, converted a van into a minibus, built walls, moved toilet plumbings, demolition work, maintenance man, made n laid over 15tons of concrete in 2 days, lifted n moved n installed a 14ft steel girder that was part of a coal mine… Used to make double doors on an old barn, so used it as the lintal, turned a hotel n pub in lodgings for a hostel, mains connections for static homes (until one slipped while I was under it, and it buggered my back… That and the 70mph crash 6 months later, where I went from back seat to front, hit head on gear stick and bounced back to back seat… Oops). All by the time I was 22. Not bad going I think. Oh I nearly forgot, at 14 me n foster parent built a 5m by 3m shed out of bricks n blocks.

3 Likes

I do wanna get a better car infotainment system but don’t think I’ll have my car for much longer and don’t have that kind of money as a college student :joy:

I’m not very creative… I have actually thought of installing and android tablet as a stereo, but now I see I didn’t come up with the concept :joy:. All your projects look cool though!

Stop fishing :fishing_pole_and_fish::fishing_pole_and_fish::fishing_pole_and_fish: you have plenty of creativity, just in different ways.

I like fishing :grin:. Last summer I caught a 26-1/2 inch catfish

That’s nearly as long as my inside leg measurement! lol

1 Like

do you like my kitchen storage made of Amazon boxes?

Who needs furniture and shops, cardboard and sellotape…

3 Likes

Fishing is fun :+1:

You any good?

Neat! I am not creative myself personally lol

Lol no. Are you?

I’m fairly good. Last time I went fishing, I caught around 7-8 fish, from around 15-26 inches, in around 3hrs.

1 Like

Good job. It’s been a while since I went fishing. I don’t even own any fishing equipment anymore

1 Like

Thats a shame. You should pick up a pole and go fishing this summer!

I just use Basic equipment. I find it to work best. Just a pole, and a hook. If I use spam as bate (my regular for catfish) I also use a clip, so I can put it on from the top.

Iay follow your advice and do that. Just gotta let this weather get hotter. Today it was windy as hell

Yes it was. We got some rain as well. Honestly tomorrow wouldn’t be a bad day to go fishing, because It just rained, and it will be much warmer than today. But I don’t go fishing on sundays :grin:

Yea supposedly tomorrow it’s gonna be hotter and no wind. No rain here, just some dark clouds passed by but that was it

Probably the same clouds that rained on me :joy:

Lol probably so