Share and Win | Soundcore Summer Playlist

Good luck guys

1 Like

Good luck everyone :crossed_fingers: hoping for a win

1 Like

Hope Soundcore 3 with USB-C and fast charging to be the grand prize! :wink: I really want to buy a small and powerful Type-C speaker with long lasting battery for trips, that charges fast.

Good luck to everyone! I’ve found some good music here.

1 Like

Not yet we’ll get them once the winner has been announced :crossed_fingers:

Awww dammit congrats to the winners enjoy your prizes

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial when do I get my power bucks for entering?

Congrats on the wins @TheCharneco @shanesomnia :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Congratulations @TheCharneco & @shanesomnia I hope you thoroughly enjoy your new toys :grin:

1 Like

Congratulations to @TheCharneco @shanesomnia
Enjoy y’alls win

2 Likes

Congrats to @TheCharneco and @shanesomnia!

@TheCharneco since you already have the icon, you wanna send that one over to me?

Edit: wait no it’s @gAnkster that I was thinking of with the icon

Edit 2: man I can’t type today…

2 Likes

:astonished::exploding_head: WOW! Thank you thank you thank you! I listen to a lot of music and there’s usually music playing on some speaker around the house anytime we’re home. I’ve really enjoyed checking out as many of the playlists on here as possible. There’s some great music and new discoveries that were shared here!

@TechMan, I would if I already had one, but I don’t, so I’m realllllllly looking forward to this! :smile: I’m hoping to get a standup paddle board soon and this will totally be attached to it every time it’s taken out, but will definitely use it when kayaking and biking! Can’t wait to hear the audio quality on it too!

Enjoy your winnings.

1 Like

Has anyone got there power bucks yet???

Congrats to you both!

1 Like

It usually takes a few days to get your powerbucks…

1 Like

Congrats @TheCharneco and @shanesomnia! What a brilliant idea, bringing along the Icon while paddle boarding. Would make for some great pictures! Keep us updated!

Got my Flare in the mail yesterday and I’m definitely looking forward to using it on our patio when the weather cools off just a bit!

2 Likes

Don’t forget to leave a review! :grin:

1 Like

I wouldn’t notice :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Haha! Thanks so much!!! I actually stole the paddle boarding idea from @gAnkster. He posted a GREAT review of his in all different settings. :smiley:

Enjoy the Flare! They are awesome speakers!

Congrats to @TheCharneco and @shanesomnia
Enjoy your new speaker

1 Like