Share and Win | Soundcore Summer Playlist

You have to do your own playlist for it to count, or are you n @ariannap080 the same person with 2 profiles… Which is also not allowed.

I Hope You Like My summer Playlist 2019

1 Like

Summer playlist https://open.spotify.com/user/javi606/playlist/6FD5Ku34tfBw3NyRStzPgm?si=1hRDCc1bSdWpO9XMXH6R9g#NowPlaying #SoundcoreSummerPlaylist @SoundcoreAudio

This playlist is perfect because it’s a mixture of good time upbeat moments for slowing down the cool nights of excitement being a perfect playlist for the summerbeats for it to be used, either very upbeat or for some calm moments.

Burn the House Down - AJR
The Days - Avicii
The Nights - Avicii
Six Shooter - Coyote Kisses
Darkside - Alan Walker

1 Like

Country drives

I only listen to country in the summer and only when I can drive with my windows down. This playlist caters to exactly that!!

3 Likes

Nice playlist! I will be “borrowing” this one!

1 Like

Here is my Summer Playlist
Good mix of different songs, great for listening while at a pool party or driving down the road

1 Like

Some favorites that have played in the shuffle this summer:
— “3x5” Infamous String Dusters
— “Summer” Emblems
— “Sound of Silence” Disturbed
— “More Bad Times” The Presidents of the United States of America
— “Chemistry” Semisonic
— “Quimica” Bomba Estéreo

1 Like

So many good tunes from so many different Genres, I love them all. Its always great to hear things you never once thought to listen to. Thank you @AnkerOfficial for this contest as now i have a bunch of new Good and Great music to listen too. Much Love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Me too! The music here is enough for me to listen for a year…

4 Likes

Was just reading down and saw this.

I think you’d love Macklemore … The heist album.

I think you’d like this, it’s good, and light but modern. The man is a poet and some of the songs have very good messages.

1 Like

This playlist reminds me of going to concerts and just hanging out having a good time in summers gone-by. Let’s make some more memories and rock out this summer!
#SoundcoreSummerPlaylist @SoundcoreAudio

2 Likes

Put together a few of my favorites for this…

1 Like

I mean… my playlist is pretty good… It’s only an hour long but it features a wide range and Spanish?!! I know. Wild. If you want to give it a listen, here ya go!

:sunglasses: you welcome.

2 Likes

Tomorrow is the big day! Good luck to everyone!

I really want to know what the prizes are… any guesses!

I’m excited to find out! Maybe a bluetooth speaker? Or perhaps a gift card for Spotify?
Did y’all get the 100 bucks for participating yet? Wonder if that’ll happen tomorrow too.

I think it will probably be a Bluetooth speaker- but which one? I didn’t think of a Spotify gift card, but it’s not a bad idea at all.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNER FIR TOMORROW :blush::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers: CANNOT Wait to see the winner

1 Like

My daughter is a fan or was one of this Macklemore…:rofl:

1 Like

Anxious to find out who won, I have been coming back to this post regularly and I have literally liked every post that has a playlist. So in other words, to whoever wins, your welcome😂. Good luck everyone👍

3 Likes