Send a Card, Get a Pair of Gifts | Valentine’s Day

This is awesome! Thanks for the neat giveaway Anker!

Entered :slight_smile:

1 Like

To those who are entering and saying they have reached the limit… Are you making sure to put your email address and the recipients in the second field? Because if you put yours into both it will give you that you have reached the max limit… So please make sure your email is in the first field and the recipients in the second

I filled it in correctly – from field: my email address, to field: my sister’s email address – checked the box, wrote a message, and did the captcha. I’ve tried it a handful of times with different email addresses as the recipients and I still get the same message. :cloud_rain:

Maybe clear cache and or try a different browser

1 Like

:sparkles: Changing browsers did the trick. Thanks for the direction!

1 Like

I have never given a Valentine’s card (ever :sweat_smile:). I guess this is a great way to send some to friends and family!

You could send a card to marketing@anker.com. Lol :laughing:

4 Likes

@AnkerOfficial Thank you for the Valentine’s event, can you please look into the error why some of community members ( including me) are unable to send the eCard. If this starts working - I will send you an eCard as well :grinning: :heart_eyes:

Please try and use a different browser as that has worked for others

1 Like

Have used Safari and Chrome on desktop and mobile, will give a try on IE on Windows and post how it goes

You could also clear your cache and try again. I completed mine on my mobile via chromeand my wife entered via Safari on the laptop without issue

@NxtGen
@Tony Clay
@fhassm
@bm1
@Nhi
@Reuben_Turner
@coloringmarkers
@Clint_Eschberger
@revrickyb
@cshenoy
@egoldmanaz

Sorry for the inconvenience, our technicians are solving the problem. Hope it will be fixed as soon as possible.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the awesome giveaway :blush:

1 Like

Thank you much @AnkerOfficial

1 Like

They fixed it. Thank You. :wink:

1 Like

Cool! Thank you!

@AnkerOfficial please respond to my question.

These are different events, I did see @AnkerOfficial reply on one of the threads (or I thought so)

Could you provide a link please?